Author Topic: 'Sanctuary For Crminals' Sessions Goes After Cities For Helping MS-13  (Read 421 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Anders Hagstrom
3:38 PM 07/21/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/sanctuary-for-criminals-sessions-goes-after-cities-for-helping-ms-13/

Attorney General Jeff Sessions called out Philadelphia and other sanctuary cities for “giving sanctuary to criminals” in a Friday speech to law enforcement officers.

Sessions has fought against sanctuary immigration policies since his appointment, recently weighing in to support Texas Gov. Greg Abbot’s ban on sanctuary cities in his state. Sessions argued Friday that, aside from the fundamental issue of shirking federal law, sanctuary cities inhibit the Department of Justice from effectively combating drug trafficking and the MS-13 gang.

“Their motto is ‘kill, rape, control.’ And that is what they do every day,” Sessions said of the gang. “To take MS-13 off our streets, we need cooperation between law enforcement at the federal, state, and local levels. Unfortunately, this cooperation has been impeded by the policies of some cities and states. Some jurisdictions in this country refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities and turn over illegal aliens who commit crimes—even MS-13 gang members.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
“Their motto is ‘kill, rape, control.’ And that is what they do every day,” Sessions said of the (MS-13) gang.

I thought that was the Democrats' motto!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao