Author Topic: CIA chief Mike Pompeo: Russia loves to “stick it to America”  (Read 371 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
AP July 21, 2017, 8:08 AM
CIA chief Mike Pompeo: Russia loves to “stick it to America”

Last Updated Jul 21, 2017 10:34 AM EDT

ASPEN, Colo. -- CIA Director Mike Pompeo said Thursday Russia has no plans to leave Syria and will continue to try to meddle in U.S. affairs to "stick it to America."

He reiterated his belief that Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election and described the U.S.-Russia relationship as "complicated."

"I think they find anyplace that they can make our lives more difficult, I think they find that's something that's useful," he said

Pompeo also said he has seen only minimal evidence that Russia has pursued a serious strategy against Islamic State of Iraq and Syrica (ISIS) militants in Syria. He said any suggestion that Russia has been a U.S. ally in Syria is not borne out by what's happening on the ground.

Continued: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cia-chief-mike-pompeo-russia-loves-to-stick-it-to-america/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: CIA chief Mike Pompeo: Russia loves to “stick it to America”
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 04:54:47 pm »
I wish we still felt the same way about Russia...instead of the weird mindset some have that Putin should be our best friend and Ally.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!