Author Topic: State Dept. Blames Israel for Terrorism, Claims Palestinians Rarely Incite Attacks  (Read 439 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

State Dept. Blames Israel for Terrorism, Claims Palestinians Rarely Incite Attacks

Latest Trump admin report viewed as wrongly blaming Israel for attacks

BY: Adam Kredo   
July 20, 2017 12:40 pm

The State Department is facing harsh criticism for claiming in an official report that Israel is to blame for terrorism attacks committed by Palestinians and accusing the Jewish state of being largely responsible for an impasse in peace negotiations, according to a leading member of Congress who is calling on the State Department to correct its "inaccurate and harmful" characterization of Israel.

The State Department, in its latest annual report on the global terrorism situation, blames Israeli security policies for stalling the peace process and claims that Palestinians rarely incite terror attacks.

The claims are coming under fierce criticism from pro-Israel advocates and have prompted one leading member of Congress to formally call on the Trump administration to amend the report to more accurately reflect the situation.

Continued: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/state-dept-blames-israel-terrorism-claims-palestinians-rarely-incite-attacks/

Seems to be in error.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think I'll withhold judgement on the State Department report until I read what it actually says.  There is almost nothing about that in this story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert