Author Topic: Trump: Mueller and Sessions should investigate Clinton ties to Russia  (Read 625 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Mueller and Sessions should investigate Clinton ties to Russia
By Alicia Cohn - 07/22/17 07:56 AM EDT

President Trump on Saturday tried to redirect the Russia investigation to his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Several Trump officials and members of his campaign are under investigation for alleged collusion with Russia during Moscow's attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

According to Trump, there are just as many questions about Clinton's Russia ties, deleted emails and business connections.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343264-trump-mueller-and-sessions-should-investigate-clinton-ties-to-russia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Gee ... do ya think??  This should have been an investigation from the very beginning!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Vulcan

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Gee ... do ya think??  This should have been an investigation from the very beginning!

Yeah but the Clintons "have suffered enough".  :silly:

Offline Victoria33

Another deflecting attempt from Trump - bring up someone/something else so you won't look at me.   Hannity does it every day and did it last night - as in, "Why aren't they investigating Clinton instead of Trump?" He went on and on about it.  This is about Trump, not Clinton - Clinton is a different subject and yelling about Clinton is not going to change the subject from Trump to Clinton.  Clinton lost the election and she is not the president.  Trump is the president and his family had connections with Russia; there is an investigation to determine if those connections were legal or not.  It appears to me, so far, they were legal but I am not the investigator - he is the gathering the facts.  I cannot know what those facts are until he tells us.

Offline endicom

If the issue is truly that of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election then all involved parties should be investigated.

Dr. Jill Stein🌻‏Verified account @DrJillStein 18h18 hours ago

Unlike the Dems, I didn't sabotage Bernie Sanders in the primaries, then try to cover my tracks with ludicrous Russia conspiracy theories.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Another deflecting attempt from Trump - bring up someone/something else so you won't look at me.   Hannity does it every day and did it last night - as in, "Why aren't they investigating Clinton instead of Trump?" He went on and on about it.  This is about Trump, not Clinton - Clinton is a different subject and yelling about Clinton is not going to change the subject from Trump to Clinton.  Clinton lost the election and she is not the president.  Trump is the president and his family had connections with Russia; there is an investigation to determine if those connections were legal or not.  It appears to me, so far, they were legal but I am not the investigator - he is the gathering the facts.  I cannot know what those facts are until he tells us.

Its actually pretty typical in politics to talk about a problem without ever really intending to fix it. After all, what are they going to use to scare us into voting for them if they've fixed things. Trump made it pretty clear on multiple occasions that Clinton "Got away with it".

Trump just needs to get over the fact that Clinton lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

But the question really is ... 'why aren't they investigating Clinton'?  It has been widely rumored (and long before Trump) that the Clinton Foundation sold enriched uranium to Putin....and then there's all those e-mails.  So again, and not meaning to deflect here at all, why haven't they investigated Clinton's ties with Russia?  If anyone has deflected and certainly the one who started the Trump/Russia collusion theory, is Clinton!  Was she not the DEM nominee?  All fingers point to Russian interference, so why is it conveniently assumed that Clinton's hands were not in the cookie jar?  To think that Hillary is absolutely innocent in all of this is absolutely absurd; with her track record of corruption in all probability she is the one who colluded with Russia in this election.

Right now, Trump Jr. and Manafort are being questioned ... meanwhile Hillary and Bill are smiling, knowing that they pulled another one over on the American public.  My hunch is that Trump Jr. and Manafort knew about Clinton and Russian meddling; information that the D.C. swamp wants to keep very quiet.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 02:23:30 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.