Author Topic: Mueller warns White House on Trump Jr. evidence  (Read 400 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller warns White House on Trump Jr. evidence
« on: July 21, 2017, 04:37:32 pm »
News
Mueller warns White House on Trump Jr. evidence

By Bob Fredericks

July 21, 2017 | 11:43am

Special counsel Robert Mueller wants the White House to preserve all documents related to the meeting that Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort had with a Russian lawyer, a new report said Friday.

Mueller sent what is called “a document preservation request,” asking that Team Trump save “any subjects discussed in the course of the June 2016 meeting” and also “any decisions made regarding the recent disclosures about the June 2016 meeting,” CNN reported, citing a source.

more
http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/mueller-warns-white-house-on-trump-jr-evidence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Mueller warns White House on Trump Jr. evidence
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 04:42:08 pm »
I'm surprised Kushner is not under the microscope. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.