Author Topic: Consequences! College doles out serious punishment for snowflakes who stopped pro-police speaker  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

Consequences! College doles out serious punishment for snowflakes who stopped pro-police speaker
July 20, 2017 | Frieda Powers | Print Article   

Sanity is returning to at least one US college which decided to take a stand against leftist students.

Claremont McKenna College proved it was not going to cave in to snowflakes on campus and disciplined several students for blocking an audience from hearing author Heather Mac Donald in April.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/07/20/consequences-college-doles-serious-punishment-snowflakes-stopped-pro-police-speaker-516127
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:21:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

On the evening of April 6, a group of approximately 170 individuals from the Claremont Colleges and others outside our community organized, led, and executed a blockade of the Athenaeum and the Kravis Center.

Three of the students disciplined received one-year suspensions, two received one-semester suspensions and the other two were put on conduct probation.

So, five students were suspended or put on probation, but not expelled for the actions of 170 people.  I call it a molecule of a start, should be a lot tougher.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
FTA:

So, five students were suspended or put on probation, but not expelled for the actions of 170 people.  I call it a molecule of a start, should be a lot tougher.

That can be a big deal for a college student though. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That can be a big deal for a college student though.

Yes, it can, at least for the first three.  Probation is not likely to be a big deal unless it shoves them out of a scholarship.  There was also punishment for four non-students associated with the school which I take to mean non-faculty staffers.  We still have north of 160 people who ran amuck and got nothing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: