Author Topic: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack  (Read 22785 times)

HonestJohn

Re: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2017, 11:00:18 pm »
@HonestJohn

Well Jackson you have no idea what you are talking about. I have always hated Sessions. He is an azzhole who votes loves govt' programs while pretending he is a Conservative. Just look at is great interest in getting involved in state deciding to legalize pot. He loves eminent domain. He love subsidies. He is also a piss poor lawyer.

You're right and I was mistaken.

Please accept my apologies.

m(._.)m

Offline jpsb

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2017, 10:56:58 am »
The alt right is all about lying.

I see on twitter they're pimping a "scoop" that Ted Cruz will be the next AG as soon as Sessions is gone. In reality its just an attempt to get help to Push Sessions out.

I'm not thrilled with Sessions but they brought this pig to market and they can ride it all the way home.

But of course the son of a Cuban born in Canada is a natural born citizen of the United States \s

The founders of this country would not even consider Cruz a citizen! You have no respect what so ever for our Constitution. You're willing to crap all over it when it suits your purpose.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2017, 11:22:53 am »
But of course the son of a Cuban born in Canada is a natural born citizen of the United States \s

The founders of this country would not even consider Cruz a citizen! You have no respect what so ever for our Constitution. You're willing to crap all over it when it suits your purpose.

And alt r poster boys like you think an insane person like Trump should be POTUS.  Your posts just drip of irony.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2017, 12:51:15 pm »
There's these things called honesty...integrity...ethics...Americans living in Real-ville tend to look at those things as important and something to be proud of.

You are 100% correct!  Unfortunately, honesty, integrity, ethics, morality are a rarity these days.  It used to be 'deals' were made with simple handshakes and one's word. That was when people valued their honor and integrity was everything.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2017, 12:57:26 pm »
The alt right is all about lying.

I see on twitter they're pimping a "scoop" that Ted Cruz will be the next AG as soon as Sessions is gone. In reality its just an attempt to get help to Push Sessions out.

I'm not thrilled with Sessions but they brought this pig to market and they can ride it all the way home.

First of all, Trump isn't going to appoint Cruz to anything and secondly Cruz wouldn't destroy his political career accepting Trump's appointment.  Being in the Senate is where he can do the most good right now and hopefully is gearing up to run in 2020.  IMHO in looking at what is happening right now to the Trump administration, if he challenges Trump and Pence in 2020 and someone like Maxine Waters runs on the DEM side, Cruz will be our next president.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2017, 01:17:42 pm »

You do realize that he had two parents, don't you?

Online libertybele

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2017, 01:22:15 pm »

:odrama: :bs:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2017, 04:47:18 pm »

@Sanguine...we're supposed to forget the fact his mom was an American.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2017, 04:55:24 pm »

:shrug:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2017, 05:25:47 pm »

Don't confuse a Cruz hater with facts.  It hurts their brains.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2017, 05:29:35 pm »
You're right and I was mistaken.

Please accept my apologies.

m(._.)m

Frank usually knows what he's talking about.  I was praising Sessions a few days ago for going after the doctors who have become virtual drug dealers, but now he's acting like he knows something about marijuana and he doesn't.  He thinks legalizing pot increases crime and it doesn't.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2017, 05:50:30 pm »

@txradioguy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2017, 05:56:27 pm »

@txradioguy

Oh, c'mon.  Give up the Cruz hate.  He's a good guy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2017, 06:01:44 pm »

@txradioguy

Probably not, @Right_in_Virginia, he has dual citizenship and may have renounced his American citizenship.  What's your point?  Or, did you have one?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 06:04:50 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2017, 06:04:06 pm »
Oh, c'mon.  Give up the Cruz hate.  He's a good guy.

Emjay, that's one reason for all the backbiting around here - they just can't give it up.  Got to destroy the one (past tense) serious alternative.  I don't understand it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2017, 06:07:04 pm »
Emjay, that's one reason for all the backbiting around here - they just can't give it up.  Got to destroy the one (past tense) serious alternative.  I don't understand it.

I hope everyone realizes that Cruz is  maybe the most conservative member in the senate.

Really have to question where on the political spectrum these orange Cruz haters lie.  I am guessing significantly left.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2017, 06:15:17 pm »

I recognize and appreciate the Founders' wisdom in Article II, Section 1 of the US Constitution.  Being a principled Constitutionalist I apply it equally to all candidates for the Office of the President of the United States, even when it's uncomfortable and painful; even when I dearly want the reality and circumstances to meet my personal desires.   :shrug:

@Sanguine @Emjay @catfish1957

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 06:15:50 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2017, 06:29:53 pm »

Neither can I.  I mean Cruz has been something of a strong ally to Trump and has tried hard to make the healthcare reform palatable so that it could pass .... which would be a great boon to Trump.

Trump was horribly cruel to Cruz during the primaries but Cruz has been pretty gracious about it.  I like Melania a lot now, but posting her picture next to an unflattering screen grab of Heidi Cruz was really bad. 

It must be fear and jealousy.  Cruz is ten times the man Trump will ever be.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2017, 06:46:47 pm »
I recognize and appreciate the Founders' wisdom in Article II, Section 1 of the US Constitution.  Being a principled Constitutionalist I apply it equally to all candidates for the Office of the President of the United States, even when it's uncomfortable and painful; even when I dearly want the reality and circumstances to meet my personal desires.   :shrug:

@Sanguine @Emjay @catfish1957

So, why did you bring up an example that doesn't apply?  You're not making sense, @Right_in_Virginia

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2017, 06:52:13 pm »
So, why did you bring up an example that doesn't apply?  You're not making sense, @Right_in_Virginia

I'm afraid we hit a nerve. 

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2017, 06:56:58 pm »

Of course it applies @Sanguine  and of course it's uncomfortable to admit.  The question raised in the picture I posted is the question that matters ... are we willing to corrupt the Constitution to permit a favorite son to run for President?  And how would that corruption not apply to all who are foreign born with one American parent?

If we go down this road, Prince Hashim of Jordan is but one example of who would be eligible to be POTUS/CIC--he is foreign born with an American mother.  Are we okay with this?

@Emjay

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:06:03 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2017, 07:03:34 pm »
@Sanguine ... I've got to "bolt".  So, if you reply, I'll respond first chance I get.

Thanks!   :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2017, 07:17:21 pm »

@txradioguy

His mother reliquinshed her American citizenship when she married the king, so she was not an American citizen when the prince was born.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2017, 08:01:05 pm »

It would be more correct to blame Reagan for that.

We have had that program, in California for decades.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2017, 08:06:24 pm »
Still pushing that tired debunked mythical slander about Cruz huh?

Are you that incapable of coming up with something new?
You call it "slander" to describe a legal opinion that Calgary born Cruz is not eligible to be President.

It is an opinion, not a slander.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln