Author Topic: HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA  (Read 3149 times)

Offline corbe

Read the actual Article?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ummm, yeah!

This is the exact context/quote he used it in....

Quote from: @corbe  on July 20, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

Don't be so literal, @Sanguine ....just because it serves your argument.

I've said all I'm going to say here.   

Actually, liberals have been using the word "Teabaggers" as a deliberate passive/aggressive way of insulting TEA Party members (They know TP people really hate it), and I find it somewhat discouraging people allegedly on our own side would use it.  I understand why you might not want to say more about it here.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:54:45 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Kind of insulting to your fellow Members, don't you think?

What is insulting is the article itself.  Trump has attempted to do a lot of things; but unfortunately, until he is successful in draining that swamp (another promise); I'm afraid we will continue to see the RINO's and the left successfully putting up roadblock after roadblock making it impossible for him to do what he promised.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bolobaby

Oh, for crying out loud!
Only liberals get upset over innocuous labels.
Give it a break.

@roamer_1

DCPatriot can go Trump himself.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online roamer_1

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@roamer_1

Seriously??  Attacking a member of this forum is NOT acceptable.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@roamer_1

See?  In the context here, I'm laughing with you.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
See?  In the context here, I'm laughing with you.    :laugh:

When I re-read your post in context, you did not call anybody a "teabagger." My apologies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

Quote from the article:

"President Trump and his beautiful family visited leaders around the world.  In his first foreign trip as President he went to Saudi Arabia and gave one of the most historic speeches in US history.  The President implored the Muslim leaders of 50 countries to get rid of terrorists in their countries and  “drive them out“.  No world leader had ever done this!"

What the Hell? This propaganda reads like Pravda, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised now, should we?

@GrouchoTex

Well, it's Jim Hoft, who's nuts.  He's the only person I know of besides Jim Robinson who punctuates his sentences by yelling "MAGA!"

Offline bolobaby

Seriously??  Attacking a member of this forum is NOT acceptable.

@libertybele @DCPatriot

It's up to you to decide if it is an attack. DCPatriot gets it.

If you are naturally inclined to think of Trump as an insult, then - yep - it's an attack.

Gee... not sure why anyone would naturally think of Trump as an insult... hmmm...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:10:37 am by bolobaby »
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
When I re-read your post in context, you did not call anybody a "teabagger." My apologies.

Of course not.  But he used "Trumper" with the same level of respect. 

And that's the observation which drew my comment. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Of course not.  But he used "Trumper" with the same level of respect. 

And that's the observation which drew my comment.

Yup.  I got it.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele @DCPatriot

It's up to you to decide if it is an attack. DCPatriot gets it.

If you are naturally inclined to think of Trump as an insult, then - yep - it's an attack.

Gee... not sure why anyone would naturally think of Trump as an insult... hmmm...

Gee ... in that light Bolo ... you can go Trump yourself!   :silly:

Offline Fantom

Bout damn time, the Trumpers needed some good news here, they've been real pi$$y as of late.

888high58888  Now THAT was funny.   22222frying pan
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Trump you!  :tongue2:

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Actually, liberals have been using the word "Teabaggers" as a deliberate passive/aggressive way of insulting TEA Party members (They know TP people really hate it), and I find it somewhat discouraging people allegedly on our own side would use it.  I understand why you might not want to say more about it here.

I suspect that most tea party people
DON'T KNOW what "teabagger" means
because tea partiers are not into deviancy!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online Hoodat

The stock market?  Seriously?  Sounds like the same worthless crap liberals used to prop up Obama.

Wake me up when Trump gets rid of baseline budgeting, or cuts the deficit by 75%.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

What is insulting is the article itself.  Trump has attempted to do a lot of things; but unfortunately, until he is successful in draining that swamp (another promise); I'm afraid we will continue to see the RINO's and the left successfully putting up roadblock after roadblock making it impossible for him to do what he promised.

Draining the swamp was never something Trump was going to do.  That was apparent on Day One when Trump picked the swamp master himself to be his chief of staff.  And I am sick of his supporters lying about it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bolobaby

@libertybele

I don't need to. The whole country is Trumped, myself included.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

I don't need to. The whole country is Trumped, myself included.

...umm...in case you didn't notice this whole country has been that way long before Trump.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:05:11 am by libertybele »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
...umm...in case you didn't notice this whole country has been that way long before Trump.
Something Edward R. Murrow once said applies:

[His] actions have caused alarm and dismay amongst our allies abroad, and given considerable
comfort to our enemies. And whose fault is that? Not really his; he didn't create this situation . . .
he merely exploited it, and rather successfully. Cassius was right: "The fault, dear Brutus, lies not
in our stars but in ourselves.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:37:13 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline montanajoe

The only thing I miss from TOS is the BARF Alert. This article definately deserves one...