Author Topic: White House Meeting With Challengers of Arizona GOP Sen. Jeff Flake  (Read 407 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: Jack Heretik   
July 17, 2017 11:17 am

The White House has been meeting with prospective opponents of Sen. Jeff Flake (R., Ariz.) in an apparent effort to put pressure on the senator, who has been a vocal critic of President Donald Trump.

Flake refused to endorse Trump during the presidential campaign and said he could not attend the GOP convention because he had to "mow his lawn." Now, the Trump administration has had meetings with at least three prospective candidates to run against Flake in the Republican primary, Politico reports.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/white-house-reportedly-putting-pressure-on-arizona-sen-jeff-flake/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: White House Meeting With Challengers of Arizona GOP Sen. Jeff Flake
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 02:09:18 pm »
Hear that Arizona.

King Trump says screw you and your choices.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 04:23:18 pm »
Hear that Arizona.

Flake has been a grievous disappointment for years before Trump was on the scene.  I''l take what help I can get to replace him.  While President Trump may be involved, sometimes things happen unrelated to him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 04:26:31 pm »
Names from the article:  DeWitt.  Popular Treasurer for the state.  Ward:  Lost to McCain, and looked like sour grapes when she lost.  Arizona GOP Chairman Robert Graham:  Party apparatchik, probably not a viable candidate from the get go.

DeWitt looks the best.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 04:36:40 pm »
Hear that Arizona.  King Trump says screw you and your choices.

Perhaps you should take a look at what conservatives have in mind for those who don't vote for repeal of obamacare before letting your knee jerk out of control @Cripplecreek

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,272466.0.html

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 04:57:59 pm »
Hear that Arizona.

It is no surprise that you would be a Flake man. He is your brand of Liberal.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 05:13:23 pm »
It is no surprise that you would be a Flake man. He is your brand of Liberal.

Flake surprised everybody.  When he was my rep, my only piss-off was his breaking his term-limit pledge, he had one of the most consistently conservative records in the whole House (ACA rated over 90%).  It was five minutes after he was elected he went south, straight into the McCain camp.  I was very disappointed.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 09:26:24 pm »
Flake has been a grievous disappointment for years before Trump was on the scene.  I''l take what help I can get to replace him.  While President Trump may be involved, sometimes things happen unrelated to him.
[/quote

Agree and that 'mow my lawn' comment was really snarky.  Unbecoming a Senator regarding his own party's Convention.  I hope his opponents are successful.

And, by the way, Arizona makes some weird choices for what should be a Red State.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.