Author Topic: Report: Donald Trump Jr. ‘miserable’  (Read 1598 times)

Oceander

Re: Report: Donald Trump Jr. ‘miserable’
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 07:09:53 pm »

@Oceander
Well hey as long as they don't criticize the competency of lawyers in California right?   Now THAT would be sacrilegious.

I'm happy to criticize CA lawyers, particularly since I'm not one.  All I objected to was a headline that implied that CA was about to dump a whole slew of unqualified lawyers on the country. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2017, 07:39:33 pm »
LOL -- I'm still a 'pulled post virgin' thank you very much!

I am astounded, though, that this thread has suddenly turned into a discussion about me.  Go figure.

It's what tends to happen when one of the "Chosen Ones" is perceived as being mocked.

In this case it was Donald the Second and to some that's  as bad as bashing Donald the First.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2017, 07:53:59 pm »
Please stick to the topic and not the other members.

Of course @Mod2...but you do realize comments were made on the post, not the member .... until the member goaded and insulted me.  Should that also stop? 

You can send a PM with the answer if you feel it more appropriate.  Otherwise, we can discuss here.

I'll leave it up to you.  Thanks.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:56:26 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 07:58:37 pm »
Of course @Mod2...but you do realize comments were made on the post, not the member .... until the member goaded and insulted me.  Should that also stop? 

You can send a PM with the answer if you feel it more appropriate.  Otherwise, we can discuss here.

You realize you'll get absolutely nowhere mocking and challenging the Moderators of this forum in the open like that don't you?

Or do you just not give a crap how it makes you look?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 08:16:50 pm »

@Mod2
If you object to any of my posts on this thread -- or any other -- please let me know and I will be happy to remove them and accept a virtual slap on the hand.  Otherwise, I wholeheartedly resent the accusation by @Right_in_Virginia that I have leveled any personal insults.  This is a nice place and I intend to do my part to keep it that way.  If I have crossed a line in defending the false accusations against my comments, please do let me know.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2017, 08:22:29 pm »
@Mod2
If you object to any of my posts on this thread -- or any other -- please let me know and I will be happy to remove them and accept a virtual slap on the hand.  Otherwise, I wholeheartedly resent the accusation by @Right_in_Virginia that I have leveled any personal insults.  This is a nice place and I intend to do my part to keep it that way.  If I have crossed a line in defending the false accusations against my comments, please do let me know.

All you had to do @Polly Ticks was drop it as I asked and said I would.   :shrug:

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2017, 08:25:39 pm »
All you had to do @Polly Ticks was drop it as I asked and said I would.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia
No, thank you.  I will not just 'drop it' when you continue to accuse me of misconduct.
 :shrug: 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2017, 08:27:15 pm »

pas·sive-ag·gres·sive

adjective

adjective: passive-aggressive

of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in procrastinating, pouting, or misplacing important materials.

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 08:59:19 pm »

:odrama:

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2017, 09:13:01 pm »
Meh.. I'm not sure if this is true or not. However, I won't be surprised if he was..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org