Author Topic: Now it's 'war' over leftists' 'hate'-labeling agenda. Slander by Southern Poverty Law Center sparks response  (Read 634 times)

rangerrebew

Now it's 'war' over leftists' 'hate'-labeling agenda
Slander by Southern Poverty Law Center sparks response
Published: 12 hours ago

A charity-monitoring organization’s use of the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center’s “hate” designation for some non-profits that uphold traditional marriage has been met with a lawsuit.

Now, some of the targeted groups are unleashing a public counteroffensive, accusing SPLC of “fueling hate, killing free speech and even encouraging terrorist-style attacks on those it doesn’t agree with,” reported Paul Bedard’s in his Washington Secrets column.

WND reported when Liberty Counsel sued GuideStar for its decision to use SPLC claims to label certain conservative and Christian groups.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/now-its-war-over-leftists-hate-labeling-agenda/#tZlbA2MV4r02A4TK.99

Offline skeeter

'Bout time. SPLC should've been discredited decades ago.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now it's 'war' over leftists' 'hate'-labeling agenda
Slander by Southern Poverty Law Center sparks response
Published: 12 hours ago

A charity-monitoring organization’s use of the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center’s “hate” designation for some non-profits that uphold traditional marriage has been met with a lawsuit.

Now, some of the targeted groups are unleashing a public counteroffensive, accusing SPLC of “fueling hate, killing free speech and even encouraging terrorist-style attacks on those it doesn’t agree with,” reported Paul Bedard’s in his Washington Secrets column.

WND reported when Liberty Counsel sued GuideStar for its decision to use SPLC claims to label certain conservative and Christian groups.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/now-its-war-over-leftists-hate-labeling-agenda/#tZlbA2MV4r02A4TK.99

Anyone who doesn't cow down to the BLM agenda is branded a hate group in the eyes of the SPLC.

Their days of sucking the left hind teat of the political correct  societal norms are coming to an end.

The Trump backlash will continue
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

Anyone who doesn't cow down to the BLM agenda is branded a hate group in the eyes of the SPLC.

Probably true, but that's not what this is about. This is about the SLPC joining the left's anti-Christian pogrom by deciding that not bending the knee to the "celebration" of bizarre sexual proclivities constitutes "hate".
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:47:25 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Probably true, but that's not what this is about. This is about the SLPC joining the left's anti-Christian pogrom by deciding that not bending the knee to the "celebration" of bizarre sexual proclivities constitutes "hate".

I think every angle to discredit the SLPC should be mentioned, thread hijacking or not.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online goatprairie

I think every angle to discredit the SLPC should be mentioned, thread hijacking or not.
:thumbsup: