Author Topic: Susan Rice Abruptly Backs Out of Tuesday Testimony Before House Panel  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice Abruptly Backs Out of Tuesday Testimony Before House Panel

Cristina Laila Jul 17th, 2017 4:23 pm

Susan Rice will no longer be appearing in front of the House committee on Tuesday to answer questions about her unmasking of Trump and his private associates.

Rice was expected to give a testimony to the House committee probing her unmasking scandal. It has apparently been postponed.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/susan-rice-abruptly-backs-tuesday-testimony-house-panel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mom MD

Well that's convenient
God is still in control

Wingnut

More Bullshit from Hoft's fake news website.

The real headline is:

Samantha Power agrees to meet with House intelligence committee; Susan Rice testimony delayed.

(CNN) – The House intelligence committee has delayed classified testimony expected this week from former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice as the panel is now working to bring forward another former Obama official as soon as this month: Samantha Power.

Power, who like Rice also served as the US ambassador to the United Nations under Obama, has agreed to come before the committee, sources say. The panel is still finalizing a date, but her testimony could occur before the August recess.

Republicans have pushed to bring Power and Rice before their committee in a bid to learn whether they improperly “unmasked” — or revealed the identities typically blacked out in intelligence reports — of Trump associates. But Democrats have scoffed at the GOP push, a sign of the partisan strife that still exists over the direction of the committee’s probe into alleged Russia’s interference in the US elections.

According to sources familiar with the matter, Rice had been scheduled to speak to the panel Tuesday, but the committee has delayed her testimony for a later date. Rice, who has strongly denied any wrongdoing, declined to comment through a spokesperson, but is still expected to come before the panel at some point. Power has repeatedly called for an investigation into alleged Russian interference in the election, and has expressed a willingness to cooperate.

http://www.wlsam.com/news/samantha-power-agrees-to-meet-with-house-intelligence-committee-susan-rice-testimony-delayed/

Online Right_in_Virginia

My blood pressure thanks you for the update @Wingnut  ... although I don't understand why they can't talk to Rice and Powers in one month. 

Wingnut

My blood pressure thanks you for the update @Wingnut  ... although I don't understand why they can't talk to Rice and Powers in one month.

I don't know about the later but as for the former...never ever believe a thing you read on Hoft's site without 1st checking another source.   

Online Right_in_Virginia

I don't know about the later but as for the former...never ever believe a thing you read on Hoft's site without 1st checking another source.   

Good to know ...   ^-^