Author Topic: Ethics watchdog to release Mar-a-Lago visitor logs  (Read 965 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ethics watchdog to release Mar-a-Lago visitor logs
« on: July 17, 2017, 07:28:34 pm »
Ethics watchdog to release Mar-a-Lago visitor logs
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 07/17/17 10:23 AM EDT

Government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) will be making public visitor logs to President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort starting this fall.

CREW on Monday announced that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will turn over visitor logs to Trump’s property by Sept. 8 as part of ongoing litigation with the group, who in turn will make them public.

CREW, the National Security Archive and the Knight First Amendment Institute sued for logs to Trump Tower, the White House and Mar-a-Lago to be released. Their lawsuit on White House logs is pending, and DHS claims to have no records for visitors to Trump Tower, according to a statement from CREW.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342324-mar-a-lago-visitor-logs-to-be-released
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Re: Ethics watchdog to release Mar-a-Lago visitor logs
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 09:38:14 pm »
Help me out here...weren't the Whitehouse visitor logs off limits during the last 8 years? Or was that faulty reporting?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 11:05:30 pm »
Help me out here...weren't the Whitehouse visitor logs off limits during the last 8 years? Or was that faulty reporting?
Of course they were.
These logs probably will be a big yawn.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 11:24:40 pm »
Hey I know...let's appoint a special prosecutor to look into this Key Lago log thingie.   

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 11:30:57 pm »
Hey I know...let's appoint a special prosecutor to look into this Key Lago log thingie.
Ooh, ooh, appoint me. I'm a retired lawyer and I have golf clubs, including a newly regripped driver, so, um ...  well, appoint me!

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 11:54:08 pm »
Ooh, ooh, appoint me. I'm a retired lawyer and I have golf clubs, including a newly regripped driver, so, um ...  well, appoint me!

Done! 

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 01:12:07 pm »

Regular reports of the food quality, booze selection, and the relative hotness of all women interviewed will be expected on at least a weekly basis....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 01:20:09 pm »
Regular reports of the food quality, booze selection, and the relative hotness of all women interviewed will be expected on at least a weekly basis....
I can handle the food, but don't drink booze (only wine) and I'm a straight female, so the hotness report will be less than helpful.  ^-^

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 01:36:00 pm »
I can handle the food, but don't drink booze (only wine) and I'm a straight female, so the hotness report will be less than helpful.  ^-^

You will double your odds of getting a date if you go Bisexual!   :)

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 01:59:59 pm »

Rats!!!   :)

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 05:19:53 am »

The White House visitor logs were available via WhiteHouse.gov.

But record of some of the visits were mysteriously missing.
Like when Al Sharpton visited Barry Soetoro, alias Barack Obama
just before a bunch of thugs were bussed into
and rioted at Ferguson Missouri.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 05:58:09 am »

I am presently a 30 minute drive from the old Post residence.  <In my Palm Beach voice> The grandparents and I used to summer about a half mile from ol' Merriweather's place.  It only makes sense that I swing by after a little shopping trip on Worth Ave. 

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 06:41:52 am »

Doesn't the secret service have that covered already?  Or am I thinking of the wrong women?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.