Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Susan Rice is in Legal Trouble - Obama Officials Will Be Indicted  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gregg Jarrett: Susan Rice is in Legal Trouble - Obama Officials Will Be Indicted
Fox Business News, Jul 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjozOgEBtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjozOgEBtI

This is what everything else is a distraction from.

Offline RoosGirl

I can hope, but I will believe it when I see it.

Oceander

I'll believe it when I see it.

More Obama officials scrutinized in 'unmasking' probe
Fox News, Jul 17, 2017, Catherine Herridge

The number of people thought to be involved in the alleged “unmasking” of American citizens under the Obama administration could be expanding, according to a source close to the House Intelligence Committee’s review.

The source with knowledge of the review told Fox News the records suggest the unmasking “goes beyond” key officials like former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan and former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Samantha Power.

The source said more than a half-dozen former senior Obama administration officials are now of interest to House committee investigators.

Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., issued subpoenas in May to the CIA, FBI and NSA for records about the identification of American citizens in intelligence reports, also known as “unmasking.”

The subpoenas covered 2016 and were issued after allegations Rice and others unmasked associates of now-President Trump. Fox News is told the agencies have now “fully complied.”

While Nunes has taken himself out of the committee’s Russia inquiry following an ethics complaint which he has denied, the chairman remains involved in the unmasking inquiry. Committee Democrats have criticized Nunes for issuing subpoenas in his current capacity.

Separately, the committee has been preparing to hear from Rice in a closed-door session as early as Tuesday, though the former national security adviser is no longer expected to testify that day.

The “unmasking” issue is likely to be a central focus of her eventual testimony.

The source said some of the unmasking in question could be routine – though other requests appeared “unwarranted” and will require “more explanation.” The source said House investigators are only at the beginning of their assessment and described the paper trail as containing “a significant number of records.”

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/17/more-obama-officials-scrutinized-in-unmasking-probe.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I learned years ago never to get my hopes up...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I learned years ago never to get my hopes up...
That's why I'm a pessimist, if things turn out well I can be really happy and if things turn out badly? Well it's what I expected so I won't be disappointed. :shrug:

Offline Mom MD

I can hope, but I will believe it when I see it.
I'm not sure I would believe it even if I do see it....
God is still in control

Offline Frank Cannon

The source said more than a half-dozen former senior Obama administration officials are now of interest to House committee investigators.

House investigations are about as intimidating as a mall cop.

Offline anubias

This is what everything else is a distraction from.

@Right_in_Virginia

Exactly.  Keep the Trump Admin too busy chasing their tails to do anything about all the crimes the Zero Admin committed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is something that needs to happen to restore some tiny bit of credibility and integrity to our federal government.  Sure hope it does.

@Right_in_Virginia

Exactly.  Keep the Trump Admin too busy chasing their tails to do anything about all the crimes the Zero Admin committed.

Yes, this  ... and brainwash the masses @anubias

Offline the_doc

@Sanguine
This is something that needs to happen to restore some tiny bit of credibility and integrity to our federal government.  Sure hope it does.
I agree.  But tiny is the idea of that which is miniscule. Prosecuting bureaucrats in the matter of the arguably illegal unmasking is so far from what Trump needs to be doing to drain the swamp that I frankly doubt that it will accomplish anything.  The MSM will spin it against Trump, of course. 

Even if the Trump administration were to prosecute Holder and Lynch and Obama's EPA and IRS directors and Lois Lerner and other such low-hanging criminal fruit, it would not be enough, in my opinion.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine I agree.  But tiny is the idea of that which is miniscule. Prosecuting bureaucrats in the matter of the arguably illegal unmasking is so far from what Trump needs to be doing to drain the swamp that I frankly doubt that it will accomplish anything.  The MSM will spin it against Trump, of course. 

Even if the Trump administration were to prosecute Holder and Lynch and Obama's EPA and IRS directors and Lois Lerner and other such low-hanging criminal fruit, it would not be enough, in my opinion.

No, it wouldn't be near enough.  But, it would be a massive step in the right direction.