Author Topic: Neighbors mourn woman fatally shot by police officer in Minneapolis  (Read 1298 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Neighbors mourn woman fatally shot by police officer in Minneapolis
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2017, 08:08:24 pm »
No worries, @Applewood - I understand your point.
This thing smells bad to me, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2017, 10:55:29 pm »
I was browsing over at TOS today and saw this post.
I DID NOT WRITE IT, I'm merely passing it on, for I found it interesting.
Make of it what you wish. Source URL below.
=================================
Info gleaned from other forums and reports:

1. She (the white infidel female) was standing at the window talking to the officer driving the vehicle.
2. She was outside in her PJ’s with no male relative as a chaperone.
3. The muz who was riding shotgun drew his weapon, leaned across the driver and shot her multiple times.
4. First reports say the officer driving wax “stunned” when it happened.
5. The muz has been on the force 2 years and has 3 complaints against him already. One sealed by the court and one in a lawsuit.
6. The muz was out with an FTO for remedial training apparently stemming from his previous 3 f$%kups. Looks like the FTO didn’t even trust him to let him drive.
7. Both cops had bodycams which for some reason (wink wink) were turned off at the time of the incident.

My personal biased opinion is that when the cop who was driving comes out of shock and gets his hearing back will cough up this Muslim POS like a hairball.

Source for this post:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3570127/posts?page=20#20
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:56:14 pm by Fishrrman »

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2017, 11:12:22 pm »
But Noor’s short time on the force has not been without blemish.

Records from the city’s Office of Police Conduct Review show he has had three complaints against him. Two are pending, and the third was dismissed without discipline. Under state law, details of open cases and cases that result in no discipline are not released.

Noor was also sued earlier this year after a May 25 incident in which he and other officers took a woman to the hospital for an apparent mental health crisis. The lawsuit claims Noor and other officers violated the woman’s rights when they entered her home without permission and Noor grabbed her wrist and upper arm. The lawsuit, which is pending, said Noor relaxed his grip when the woman said she had a previous shoulder injury.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/18/what-happened-with-justine-damond-questions-remain-surrounding-fatal-minnesota-police-shooting