Author Topic: The 75,000 Mile Wide Hole In The Sun Could Black Out Earth’s Communications  (Read 1395 times)

rangerrebew

The 75,000 Mile Wide Hole In The Sun Could Black Out Earth’s Communications
Mac Slavo
July 13th, 2017
SHTFplan.com

The sunspot spotted by NASA as our sun creeps toward its solar minimum is 75,000 miles wide. That has huge implications for our satellites and communications systems, and the sunspot could cause some blackouts on Earth.

The huge sunspot has the potential to send out dangerous solar flares known to take out important communication equipment, satellites, and even huge sections of the power grid. This sunspot is the first to appear after the sun was spotless for 2 days and the dark core is larger than the Earth.

http://www.shtfplan.com/forecasting/the-75000-mile-wide-hole-in-the-sun-could-black-out-earths-communications_07132017
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:35:07 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

888ohnoes

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Like in the olden days: "Can you hear me now?"

Wingnut

Whatever shall we do?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My brother is big on Ham Radio, and they've been on about this for days....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
My brother is big on Ham Radio, and they've been on about this for days....

Do they think it will cause a real problem?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do they think it will cause a real problem?

I think it's already passed, so no.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it's already passed, so no.

I should have read the article.

888blushing8888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I should have read the article.

888blushing8888

They do a pretty damned good job of telling us when the shit's over.  22222frying pan
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

They do a pretty damned good job of telling us when the shit's over.  22222frying pan

Could we get the "global warmist" on that program?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Could we get the "global warmist" on that program?

there would be no point to it.  Why get people in a panic over something that''s over?  Gotta get them terrified of something 100 years in the future so we can get them to walk willingly into cattle cars.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

there would be no point to it.  Why get people in a panic over something that''s over?  Gotta get them terrified of something 100 years in the future so we can get them to walk willingly into cattle cars.

After all these years I am starting to see your madness.  I'm liking what is see.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
After all these years I am starting to see your madness.  I'm liking what is see.

I've been trying to tell you.  Does anybody listen?  NO!!!  Old Cyber, he's harmless....
I will NOT comply.