Author Topic: Delingpole: Not Enough ‘Women’, ‘People of Color’ in Dunkirk, USA Today Complains  (Read 691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by James Delingpole18 Jul 2017

Dunkirk is a great movie but there aren’t enough ‘women’ or ‘people of color’ in it, according to a review in USA Today.

The movie – with a cast including Mark Rylance, Kenneth Branagh, and former One Direction singer Harry Styles – has been given a slew of five-star reviews for its vivid, nailbiting depiction of the evacuation of the British Expeditionary Force from Dunkirk in 1940.

But though USA Today’s reviewer praised it too, he couldn’t resist giving it a little rap on the knuckles about its shameful lack of diversity and equality:

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/18/delingpole-not-enough-women-people-of-color-in-dunkirk-usa-today-complains/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Shame on them for being historically accurate.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I saw another critic who wasn't happy they didn't include more humor in the movie.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

Dunkirk is a great movie but there aren’t enough ‘women’ or ‘people of color’ in it, according to a review in USA Today.

When Memphis Belle came out in 1990, there was a review that blasted it for not having enough women in it.

For those who haven't seen it, it focuses on the crew during a flight of a B-17 bomber.   
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Damn Male WWII Privilege.