Author Topic: Hell hath no fury like a bumped Ann Coulter… what did Delta think would happen?  (Read 586 times)

rangerrebew

Hell hath no fury like a bumped Ann Coulter… what did Delta think would happen?
July 16, 2017 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

She’s no shrinking violet.

What did Delta Airlines expect Ann Coulter to do when the airline summarily bumped her from a reserved “Comfort+’’ seat that featured 3 inches of additional legroom?

The 6 ft. tall leggy blonde political commentator was none too pleased with how the incident was handled by the airline and immediately took to social media to let her 1.6 million followers know.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/07/16/hell-hath-no-fury-like-bumped-ann-coulter-delta-think-happen-514515
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:07:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

And they gave her seat to a Short person!   Delta sucks!

Online corbe

Lunch Time   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

She's not letting go of this:

Ann Coulter
 ✔  ‎@AnnCoulter 

Suck-ass @Delta spends all this $$$ on beautiful aircraft & then hire Nurse Ratchets as flight attendants & gate agents.

10:55 AM - 16 Jul 2017

Ann Coulter
 ✔  ‎@AnnCoulter 

Hey @Delta, if it was so important for the dachshund-legged woman to take my seat, she should have BOOKED THE SEAT IN ADVANCE. Like I did.

11:12 AM - 16 Jul 2017
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Ann Coulter
 ✔  ‎@AnnCoulter 

Hey @Delta, if it was so important for the dachshund-legged woman to take my seat, she should have BOOKED THE SEAT IN ADVANCE. Like I did.

11:12 AM - 16 Jul 2017

Delta should have put her in the overhead.  She wasn't much bigger than a carry-on bag.  No one would have been the wiser.