Author Topic: Axelrod: 'Implausible' POTUS didn't know about Trump Jr. meeting  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Axelrod: 'Implausible' POTUS didn't know about Trump Jr. meeting
By Joe Concha - 07/14/17 11:37 AM EDT

Former senior adviser to President Obama and CNN political commentator David Axelrod said Friday that it was "implausible" that President Trump was unaware of Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer ahead of the 2016 election.

"It is really hard for me to believe that Don Jr. was acting on information and meeting arranged by people who were known to Donald Trump, former business partners of Donald Trump with connections to the Russian regime and to Putin, and had a meeting that included Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner, the two top figures in his campaign, and nobody told Trump," Axelrod said on CNN's "New Day."

more
http://thehill.com/media/342038-axelrod-implausible-potus-didnt-know-about-trump-jr-meeting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Axelrod: 'Implausible' POTUS didn't know about Trump Jr. meeting
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 04:16:16 pm »
Pretty rich coming from this guy.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Axelrod: 'Implausible' POTUS didn't know about Trump Jr. meeting
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 10:14:09 pm »
What 'Joe Caputo' Axelrod is saying is - Obama knew everything.  We were just better at concealing it with the cooperation of the press.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.