Author Topic: Report: FBI Documents Show ‘Flawed’ Hillary Clinton Investigation  (Read 824 times)

rangerrebew

Report: FBI Documents Show ‘Flawed’ Hillary Clinton Investigation

by Kristina Wong12 Jul 2017
Newly released documents from the FBI’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of highly classified materials highlight a “serious, but flawed investigation hindered by a lack of cooperation,” according to a new report.

Some of the 42 pages are marked “grand jury material,” indicating that the FBI considered the investigation serious enough to prosecute before a grand jury, according to a report by Fox News.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/12/report-fbi-documents-show-flawed-hillary-clinton-investigation/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 08:27:46 am by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yet another Clinton crime goes unpunished. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Her political defeat strikes me as the very best sort of punishment.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Felonies should be punished. She continues to work behind the scenes to destroy the country. Maybe she'd stop if she were in prison.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline The_Reader_David

Report: FBI Documents Show ‘Flawed’ Hillary Clinton Investigation

No kidding.  We don't need no stinkin' documents to prove it was flawed:  it was called off by applying a mens rea standard to a statute the criminalized negligent mishandling of classified information.  The whole point of explicitly criminalizing negligence is to rule out the application of mens rea.  Otherwise only willful mishandling would be specified as a crime.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:38:45 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Some of the 42 pages are marked “grand jury material,” indicating that the FBI considered the investigation serious enough to prosecute before a grand jury, according to a report by Fox News.

How many pages have the 'no serious prosecutor' markings?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.