Author Topic: Conway: ‘What Kind Of Money’ Are Taxpayers Going To Spend On ‘These Infinite Investigations?’  (Read 916 times)

rangerrebew

Conway: ‘What Kind Of Money’ Are Taxpayers Going To Spend On ‘These Infinite Investigations?’

Posted By Alex Pfeiffer On 10:32 AM 07/14/2017 In | No Comments

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway wondered Friday how much more money should be spent on investigations into Russian election interference and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

“What kind of money are we going to spend by the taxpayers having these infinite investigations?” Conway asked on “Fox and Friends.” “There are many of them. If we’re going to do that, fine I suppose, but we really need to spend our time also telling people what’s being done here for them and that’s not being covered at all.”

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/14/conway-what-kind-of-money-are-taxpayers-going-to-spend-on-these-infinite-investigations/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
So does she want to stop "wasting" money investigating democrats?

After all, her boss says the Clintons have suffered enough.  :silly:

Offline kevindavis007

So does she want to stop "wasting" money investigating democrats?

After all, her boss says the Clintons have suffered enough.  :silly:

So I guess Investigations are a waste of money.. Funny we had no problem when we where investigating the Clintons..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Concerned

Lots and lots of money will likely be spent.  If the Administration is actually so concerned about that, hopefully they'll cooperate fully in every possible way. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't have so much problem with spending money on investigations, as long as the 'report' isn't circular filed. Some of these should result in criminal charges. I still remain puzzled why the Clintons (at least one of them) haven't seen an arrest warrant with their name on it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline MajorClay

Let's see, we need an investigation of the Clinton Foundation, Fast and Furious, Lois Lerner and the IRS abuse of power, Clinton Russia and Uranium.... need I go on?????

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let's see, we need an investigation of the Clinton Foundation, Fast and Furious, Lois Lerner and the IRS abuse of power, Clinton Russia and Uranium.... need I go on?????
And what was going on with the 'Arab Spring" destabilization of governments around the Mediterranean.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

We need a special counsel to investigate the investigators investigating.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
“What kind of money are we going to spend by the taxpayers having these infinite investigations?” Conway asked on “Fox and Friends.” “There are many of them. If we’re going to do that, fine I suppose, but we really need to spend our time also telling people what’s being done here for them and that’s not being covered at all.”

Doesn't every president touched by scandal say---or lets his aides say---that they waste taxpayer money?
The scandal, that is. (Don't get me started on presidents wasting money . . .)

Tricky Dixon urged the country to put Watergate behind it and get back to the business of America and
quit wasting taxpayer money on investigations when it could be wasted better elsewhere.

Droopy-Drawers Clinton tried to convince one and all that Whitewater and Dressgate were just wastes
of taxpayer money instigated by Hillary's vast right wing conspiracy.

The more scandals hit His Excellency Al-Hashish Field Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada, the more he
doubled-down on saying his administration was scandal-proof and what's with wasting taxpayer dollars
he could waste better than that.

Sorry, Kellyanne, you're going to have to quit borrowing from those playbooks if you want to convince
people there's no there there, never mind that there just might be enough there there. (And watch the
limb you've gone out on, your boss has been known to break out the saw when least expected . . . )

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline kevindavis007

All of the administration needs to do is to cooperate.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”