Author Topic: Sen. Dick Durbin Claims Muslims In America Feel Like They're Headed to WWII 'Internment Camps.' Here we go again...  (Read 599 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Dick Durbin Claims Muslims In America Feel Like They're Headed to WWII 'Internment Camps'
Here we go again...
News
Hannah Mayer

Democrats seem incapable of processing the memo that the nation is not on the same page as they are on a range of issues. And, no matter how many times the American public attempts to alert Democrats that their leftward trajectory is of no interest, Democrats just keep doubling down.

The Party continues to elevate its fringe members like Maxine Waters and Elizabeth Warren while supposedly more "mainstream" establishment members boil over with rage and hysteria over President Trump's every single move. Case in point: Sen. Dick Durbin claimed Wednesday Muslims in Americans feel no different than Japanese Americans did during WWII.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/sen-dick-durbin-claims-muslims-america-feel-theyre-headed-wwii-internment-camps
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 08:32:30 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Since the only POTUS to do that was FDR, the mooslims are safe until the next democrat comes to the presidency. :whistle:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Good.  They can go back to Saudi if it gets too uncomfortable.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Hell yes! If you dont like it, then go back to that Muslim shithole you came from.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

So you're agreeing with Dick Durban?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm looking forward to it, too:

It's going to be that...
... or... this:

dar al-islam is "for them".
The West is for us.

Kipling knew:
Never the twain do meet.

Offline MajorClay

Really Dick?????

Dick Durban before he dicks you, I always say.