Author Topic: ICE Director Stares Down MS-13: 'My Gang Is Bigger Than Theirs'  (Read 304 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Alex Pfeiffer
White House Correspondent
9:16 PM 07/11/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/exclusive-ice-director-stares-down-ms-13-my-gang-is-bigger-than-theirs/

Immigration and Customs Enforcement acting director Thomas Homan told The Daily Caller Tuesday that his “gang is bigger” than MS-13 and that he will carry out President Donald Trump’s goal of dismantling the violent criminal organization.

The Trump administration has focused on targeting the transnational street gang, and Trump said at a cabinet meeting on June 12 that MS-13 is being “depleted” and “will be gone pretty soon.”

The gang has its leadership in El Salvador and recruits from the immigrant community in the U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has previously pegged the number of members at 30,000 in El Salvador and 10,000 spread across 40 U.S. states.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: ICE Director Stares Down MS-13: 'My Gang Is Bigger Than Theirs'
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 07:23:33 pm »
10,000 spread across 40 U.S. states

Seems like a very low estimate from what I understand.  However, MS-13 has been taking huge hits ever since Trump took office even though those actions rarely make headlines.  And as much as I hate to admit it a lot of that groundwork was developed during the Obama administration.