Author Topic: Poll: First Lady Melania Trump More Popular Than First Lady Hillary Clinton  (Read 878 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Penny Starr12 Jul 2017

by Penny Starr12 Jul 2017482
As the American public gets to know First Lady Melania Trump her popularity has almost doubled — from 28 percent one year ago to 51 percent in a Fox News poll.

The poll also shows that Trump is more popular than First Lady Hillary Clinton around this time during her tenure in the White House when Clinton’s approval rating was at 49 percent.

The First Lady enjoys a surge in favorability across the board; Republicans (+24), Democrats (+12), men (+17), women (+15), voters under age 45 (+18) and ages 45 and over (+16) all view her more positively than a year ago.

More men (55 percent) than women (48 percent) have a favorable opinion of Trump, according to the poll.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/12/first-lady-melania-trump-popular-first-lady-hillary-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A beautiful, intelligent lady vs. a mean, nasty hag
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

If the pollsters had asked me, I would have said Mrs. Trump.  She is a classy lady.  I just wish I could trust her husband.

Offline Frank Cannon

More men (55 percent) than women (48 percent) have a favorable opinion of Trump, according to the poll.

So it seems 45% of men polled are either eunuchs, gay or blind.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wasn't going to post this ... but then I remembered I really, really do not like BJ's bride    88devil 

(Hillary in her first year as FLOTUS)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:48:53 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline goodwithagun

Hills will always have one or two fans.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hitlery was growing them cankles way back when. Can't remember when she stopped wearing skirts, but it was a blessing.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hitlery was growing them cankles way back when. Can't remember when she stopped wearing skirts, but it was a blessing.

It was probably right after this ...

@austingirl
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:30:04 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Oceander

:bigsilly:

Such a classy First Lady. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

@austingirl
@Right_in_Virginia
Gack my eyes, my eyes! Hitlery was also five years younger than Melania in her first year in the White House but you'd never know it. There is just no comparison between our FLOTUS and anyone else in that role.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Pre Wax Job?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goodwithagun

@austingirl

Not a high quality pic (not your fault just outdated tech) and you can still see where the Spanx end and the sausages begin :thud:
I stand with Roosgirl.