Author Topic: The Terrifying Way Sweden Is Killing Itself (Bruce Bawer)  (Read 592 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Terrifying Way Sweden Is Killing Itself (Bruce Bawer)
« on: July 11, 2017, 03:50:30 pm »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/07/10/the-terrifying-way-sweden-is-killing-itself/

The Terrifying Way Sweden Is Killing Itself
BY BRUCE BAWER
JULY 10, 2017

I could be writing every week about Sweden. Every day. Every hour. For reasons that will be analyzed by historians for a long, long time – provided the Western world doesn't become so thoroughly Islamized that the possibility of objective historical scrutiny is utterly obliterated – the Swedes have chosen a path of cultural and societal suicide that puts all other countries in the shade.

For anyone curious about self-destructive psychopathologies, it is a grimly fascinating phenomenon. Why, of all places, Sweden? How can a Swedish woman raped by an illegal Muslim immigrant be so bursting with racial guilt that she hesitates to report the crime to the police for fear that her report might lead to her rapist's punishment or deportation? Or, more generally, because news of the offense might result in an increase in “Islamophobia?"

This is the kind of madness that's going on in Sweden now. More than any other country in Europe, it has a government and a media that are in denial about the truth, a legal system that punishes those who dare to tell the truth, and a people who have been brainwashed for decades with the vile lie that they have a moral obligation to hand their country over to hostile, despotic strangers from far away.

No, Sweden isn't North Korea. The ugly news does get out, one way or another. Some of it, anyway. It's just that, with extremely rare exceptions, the important facts about the nation's disastrous Islamization don't find their way into the country's own mainstream media. On the contrary, Sweden's major TV, radio, and print outlets are notorious for the fidelity with which they parrot the government line and omit or whitewash uncomfortable news developments.

(more at URL above)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:06:38 pm by Mod1 »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Terrifying Way Sweden Is Killing Itself (Bruce Bawer)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 03:52:22 pm »
In the pic, which flag is in the foreground?
Which is receding?

Which is why I've been posting this for a long time:
Sweden:
Dead Nation Walking...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Terrifying Way Sweden Is Killing Itself (Bruce Bawer)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 04:01:02 pm »
In the pic, which flag is in the foreground?
Which is receding?

Which is why I've been posting this for a long time:
Sweden:
Dead Nation Walking...

I have to agree. The Sweden we knew growing up is dead. What this new Islamic Sweden will become is yet to be seen. But, whatever it is, it will not resemble what it once was. The old Sweden will eventually become a footnote in history.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.