Author Topic: Nevada marijuana supply running low, state of emergency declared, governor says  (Read 801 times)

rangerrebew

Nevada marijuana supply running low, state of emergency declared, governor says

Published July 11, 2017
FoxNews.com

Nevada state officials declared a state of emergency after stores that sell recreational marijuana reported that their supply is running out just less than two weeks after the drug went on sale legally.

Gov. Brian Sandoval, R-Nev., issued the state of emergency on Friday, which will allow state officials to decide on new rules that could ease the shortage of marijuana, according to Fox 13 Now.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/11/nevada-marijuana-supply-running-low-state-emergency-declared-governor-says.html

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :shrug:

You have got to be shitting me. This is an emergency? I mean I"m all for legalization but this is ridiculous.

Offline Frank Cannon

The only emergency here is potential tax revenue loses to the state.

Wingnut

In other related news, Reports are coming in all over the state  telling tales of a massive over supply of Twinkies and HO HO's.  Good news is the Use by dates on the products are all good till June 2525....if man is still alive
If woman can survive,
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:28:26 pm by Wingnut »

Offline corbe

Classic example of what happens when you get the Govt involved in something. I know stoners in Texas that advocate for Legalization.  Proving once again potheads rarely think things through. Half the pot they buy is driven in from Colorado, good stuff, I might add.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

.... good stuff, I might add.

Dave? Dave's not here man.

Offline corbe

Willie told me about the Colorado stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Time to call out the National Guard to go on a weed run to California.
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

It's gotta be more than that.  @Frank Cannon

This was a planned setup by the State.

The State had something like 8 growers...and they're all out of stock?   Essentially not meeting Contract specs?

And suddenly the State wants in and becomes a Narco-istocracy?  THE supplier?

Cause let's face it.   The actual storefronts just want a dependable supply of inventory.

In Washington, DC...in 2015...BEFORE pot was legal, there were 142 arrests for marijuana possession/distribution charges.

In 2016, there were over 400.

You can grow it in your house....You can smoke your ass off.

You can give it to your friends at restaurants, but if they give you so much as a dollar, you will be arrested.

You can't sell it.   State wants its cut if anybody does.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
It's never a problem in neighboring California's state house, maybe they should call them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Frank Cannon

Willie told me about the Colorado stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q

White punks on dope?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Next thing ya know they'll be taxing air.

Oh wait . . .

Wingnut

White punks on dope?

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;
We don't take no trips on LSD