Author Topic: [Releases emails] Donald Trump Jr. on offer of incriminating information on Hillary Clinton from Russian government: 'Love it'  (Read 750 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr. on offer of incriminating information on Hillary Clinton from Russian government: 'Love it'
by Melissa Quinn | Jul 11, 2017, 11:10 AM

Donald Trump Jr. posted on his Twitter account emails exchanged with Rob Goldstone, the man who reportedly set up the meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya last year.

In a series of photos posted to his Twitter account, the emails show Trump Jr. and Goldstone corresponding about the meeting, which took place at Trump Tower last year.

Then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, also attended the meeting.

continued
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trump-jr-on-offer-of-incriminating-information-on-hillary-clinton-from-russian-government-love-it/article/2628264
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:17:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It looks bad and that is how they're going to paint it in the news. However, no actual information was gained and they never met again. I'm hard-pressed to find any true collusion there. This is from a guy who is not particularly fond of Trump or his son Patrick Bateman.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

It looks bad and that is how they're going to paint it in the news. However, no actual information was gained and they never met again. I'm hard-pressed to find any true collusion there. This is from a guy who is not particularly fond of Trump or his son Patrick Bateman.

Yeah, it's all about judgment.  He says he'd love to get ahold of these "official documents" but anyone with sense would realize that such official documents would likely be illegally obtained, or illegal to receive, or be connected with official Soviet Russian entities.

Patrick Bateman...yup.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GrouchoTex

Yeah, it's all about judgment.  He says he'd love to get ahold of these "official documents" but anyone with sense would realize that such official documents would likely be illegally obtained, or illegal to receive, or be connected with official Soviet Russian entities.

Patrick Bateman...yup.

Right, what does that dog do once he catches that car he's been chasing?

You could almost say that he tried to get a foreign government involved in the election, but it didn't work out.

Are "almost" and "tried" illegal?

I guess we will find out, soon enough.

Offline Suppressed

Right, what does that dog do once he catches that car he's been chasing?

You could almost say that he tried to get a foreign government involved in the election, but it didn't work out.

Are "almost" and "tried" illegal?

I guess we will find out, soon enough.

'zactly.

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," said the text that Trump Jr. posted on Twitter.

Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr. Has Ties To Russian Government
POLITICS
Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr. Has Ties To Russian Government
In the messages, an intermediary for Russian business allies of the Trumps offer what they call incriminating information about Hillary Clinton. That eventually led to a meeting — set up by music promoter Rob Goldstone — among a Russian attorney, Trump Jr., then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Trump Jr. did not seem bothered by the offer, which brought him and the campaign into a questionable legal area.

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

"If it's what you say, I love it."
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

"If it's what you say, I love it."

And that right there could very well spell the end of any hopes of Trump having a successful presidency. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!