Author Topic: Maxine Waters: ‘I’m taking the gloves off’ on Trump  (Read 726 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: ‘I’m taking the gloves off’ on Trump
« on: July 09, 2017, 10:44:58 pm »
Maxine Waters: ‘I’m taking the gloves off’ on Trump
By Julia Manchester - 07/08/17 12:56 PM EDT

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has decided to take “the gloves off” to encourage others to see President Trump's the way she does, the House Democrat said in a New York Times profile published on Friday.

“Trump was just so outrageous, so disrespectful, such a bully and dangerous for this country, I decided, ‘You know what? I’m taking the gloves off and I’m going to step out,’” Waters told the Times, explaining her bombastic rhetoric toward the president.

“I was going to not only challenge him but encourage others to see him for what he is: basically a bully, an egotistical maniac, a liar and someone who did not need to be president,” she continued.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341098-maxine-waters-im-taking-the-gloves-off-on-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Maxine Waters: ‘I’m taking the gloves off’ on Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 01:18:06 am »
Seems like she might want to leave the gloves on until she's done taking Ben Carson's a** apart?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 01:24:20 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 01:39:29 am »

WTF Corbett?  -10 interweb points.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 01:44:33 am »
  +10 @Wingnut My name is not Corbett, this is Corbett.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:45:02 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 01:46:09 am »
  +10 @Wingnut My name is not Corbett, this is Corbett.

[/img
LOL!  :)
You will always be corbett to me.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 01:53:56 am »
   And you will always be (sheared off) @Wingnut to me.  At least we have cycling in common.

I still ride this Gal on special occasions (Raleigh Super Course, circa 1971):

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 01:54:36 am »
Maxine is guilty of so many felonies it would be difficult to count them all. She has misappropriated millions to relatives and friends during her time in office, and God only knows what else.

She is afraid of Trump and his administration. So, she is pre-setting herself up as a victim. That is, she is doing all these anti-Trump clown acts as cover. That way when the charges are filed, which they likely will be and she knows it, Maxine will claim that she is being "persecuted" for no reason by Trump because of what she has said about him.

It is all an act. She knows full well that she is guilty as hell. This whole thing she is doing about impeaching Trump is not serious at all. She is simply laying the foundation of her defense when she is eventually charged by the DOJ, which she knows is coming.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 01:55:51 am »
Is Maxine going to take the padding off the walls too?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 02:06:52 am »
   And you will always be (sheared off) @Wingnut to me.  At least we have cycling in common.

I still ride this Gal on special occasions (Raleigh Super Course, circa 1971):

Ah yes. (my heart be still) I lost my cherry to a 1969 Raleigh.  She was British Racing Green. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:07:24 am by Wingnut »

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 02:35:49 am »
  $155 dollars off the showroom floor, a lot of money, to me anyway, back then, A1C USAF, Dyess AFB. @Wingnut

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 02:40:14 am »
  $155 dollars off the showroom floor, a lot of money, to me anyway, back then, A1C USAF, Dyess AFB. @Wingnut

Okay @corbe.  Sweet!  I will never forget what mine cost.   $79.99.  Had to do a Lay-A-Way. $ 10 down and $5 a week till it was paid off. 

Edit
BTW...we are old.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:41:55 am by Wingnut »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 09:57:54 pm »
She's 'Taking The Gloves Off'.

Why does this have me seeing her bungle that move into fighting, spitting mad wrestling with her gloves and tearing at them into smacking herself in her own face when one finally slips free?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com