Author Topic: Don't Associate Islam With Barbarism - Imams March Against Terrorism in Europe  (Read 450 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Don't Associate Islam With Barbarism - Imams March Against Terrorism in Europe

Published July 9th, 2017 - 14:00 GMT via SyndiGate.info

People march after a mass prayer for Imam Akonjee and his assistant in New York on Aug 15. (AFP)

Around 60 imams from several European countries are on a bus tour of cities hit by “Islamist” terrorism in order to condemn extremism committed in the name of religion. Their message is that Islam is a religion of peace.

“Our message is clear,” said the chief organizer, Hassen Chalgouhi. “You can’t associate Islam with these barbarians and these murderers.”

He called on “civil society to mobilize” after the deaths of several hundred people in attacks in Europe and after “7,000 young people have left for Iraq and Syria”.

Continued: https://www.albawaba.com/news/dont-associate-islam-barbarism-imams-march-against-terrorism-europe-994662

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There isn't a country on the planet that has a significant moslem presence that doesn't suffer from islam.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley