Author Topic: Missing in America: Muslims charged with crimes have disappeared  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Missing in America: Muslims charged with crimes have disappeared

Posted by Ann Corcoran on July 9, 2017
“When given the opportunity to prosecute the woman who attacked myself and my children, I personally feel they were afraid of retribution from the Muslim community…”

(Victim speaking about the failed  legal system in her county)

This important news went missing on the 4th of July by me and maybe most of you.

From Leo Hohmann at World Net Daily we learn about several cases where refugees and other immigrants charged with crimes, but out on bail, are now missing!

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/missing-in-america-muslims-charged-with-crimes-have-disappeared/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:33:24 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Victoria33

Re: Missing in America: Muslims charged with crimes have disappeared
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 02:46:37 pm »
Those Muslims accused of a crime and then let go and they disappear is human nature.  They have no connection to where they live, so they split.  Judges should consider they have no ties to where they live before they let them go - keep them in jail as they are definite flight risks.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Re: Missing in America: Muslims charged with crimes have disappeared
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 06:02:23 pm »
Apropos of nothing, get as much range time as you can.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert