Author Topic: Sweden: 86% of Muslim migrant “children” are actually adults  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

Sweden: 86% of Muslim migrant “children” are actually adults

July 8, 2017 10:11 am By Christine Douglass-Williams 5 Comments

86 percent of migrants in Sweden were discovered to be lying about their age, presenting themselves as children under 18, when they were in fact, adults. Many of these migrants committed rape, murder and other crimes:

In some cases, migrants who later turned out to be adults have even carried out murders in Swedish asylum homes meant for children….another migrant claiming to be a child stabbed and slashed a woman with a knife after she refused his sexual advances….In one case, an Ethiopian, who claimed to be 16-years-old, raped a 13-year-old and a 14-year-old whilst being fully aware that he was HIV positive.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/07/sweden-86-of-muslim-migrant-children-are-actually-adults
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 06:21:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Sweden: 86% of Muslim migrant “children” are actually adults
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 02:23:01 am »
Well then… send them back!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 02:25:39 am »
Sweden: 86% of Muslim migrant “children” are actually adults

It was 86% who were checked, based on suspicion of being adults.  Not 86% overall.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 06:24:55 am »
It was 86% who were checked, based on suspicion of being adults.  Not 86% overall.
I think the source of a great number of Sweden's problems is self evident at this point.

The new 2017 Swedish Bikini Team:

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis