Author Topic: Putin Bursts MSM’s Bubble: Trump Different Than On TV, We Can Repair Relations With U.S. (VIDEO)  (Read 786 times)

Offline endicom

The Gateway Pundit
Joshua Caplan
July 8, 2017

Excerpt:

"The Donald Trump seen on television is different from the one in real life, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at the G20 summit, adding that after his meeting with the US leader in Hamburg, he felt like relations between the two countries could at least partially be restored.

“As for personal relations, I think that they are established,” Putin said of his Friday meeting with Trump.

“The Trump we see on TV is very much different from the real person.”

“I think that if we continue building our relations like during our conversation yesterday, there are grounds to believe that we’ll be able to – at least partially – restore the level of cooperation that we need,” Putin said.

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/putin-bursts-msms-bubble-trump-different-tv-can-repair-relations-u-s-video/

Offline Rivergirl

Putin wants his stuff back.   And all this bologna will work.  Soon sanctions be gone.

Oceander

That doesn't burst the bubble, that plays right into it by insinuating that Trump is going to be compliant with Putin.   

Offline Night Hides Not

That doesn't burst the bubble, that plays right into it by insinuating that Trump is going to be compliant with Putin.

Trump is Gumby when compared to Obama's "flexibility."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
The Donald Trump seen on television is different from the one in real life, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at the G20 summit, adding that after his meeting with the US leader in Hamburg, he felt like relations between the two countries could at least partially be restored. As for personal relations, I think that they are established," Putin said of his Friday meeting with Trump. "The Trump we see on TV is very much different from the real person. I think that if we continue building our relations like during our conversation yesterday, there are grounds to believe that we’ll be able to – at least partially – restore the level of cooperation that we need," Putin said.
Putin's "Trump we see on TV" remark is a bit of a jab at the Fake News industry.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump gets high praise from his boss.

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump gets high praise from his boss.

You mean his creditor...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline endicom

Putin's "Trump we see on TV" remark is a bit of a jab at the Fake News industry.

Could be. I took it to mean that Trump is quite a serious fellow.

HonestJohn

We'll, Putin did confirm that the two have a relationship.

“As for personal relations, I think that they are established,” Putin said of his Friday meeting with Trump.

Offline Suppressed

Making the rounds...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn