Author Topic: Hillary Clinton looks for her role in midterms  (Read 992 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton looks for her role in midterms
« on: July 08, 2017, 11:06:48 pm »
Hillary Clinton looks for her role in midterms
By Amie Parnes - 07/08/17 12:17 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton wants to play a role in next year’s midterm elections. It’s just not clear yet what that role will be.

Clinton has already launched a PAC aimed at helping congressional Democratic candidates in 2018, signaling the former first lady, senator and secretary of State is ready to help her party with fundraising.

She also is looking at the House districts she won in last year’s presidential contest against Donald Trump as part of an autopsy of her failed campaign, according to two sources who have spoken to the former Secretary of State. 

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/341052-hillary-clinton-looks-for-her-role-in-midterms
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Hillary Clinton looks for her role in midterms
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 11:17:45 pm »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 12:30:52 am »

That was kind of you to offer Hitlery a "role."  :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 12:34:11 am »

Offline austingirl

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 12:37:54 am »
"Clinton has already launched a PAC aimed at helping congressional Democratic candidates in 2018, signaling the former first lady, senator and secretary of State is ready to help her party with fundraising. "

I'm sure that's her aim, and that her and her crime family won't be taking fat salaries and bonuses for "working" for the PAC.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 12:46:06 am »
"Clinton has already launched a PAC aimed at helping congressional Democratic candidates in 2018, signaling the former first lady, senator and secretary of State is ready to help her party with fundraising. "

I'm sure that's her aim, and that her and her crime family won't be taking fat salaries and bonuses for "working" for the PAC.

They have to make a living. Have the multi-million dollar bribes/speaking fees dried up? Poor billionaires who made themselves rich "serving" the country.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 12:50:57 am »
                                        Wankers

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 06:12:34 am »
Oh please put her out there again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2017, 08:43:19 am »
Well, she could write a book on how not to run a campaign...or just STFU. She's past her sell by date.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2017, 09:06:27 am »
I'd put her in a black van and have her drive around the country.  That way all the media will follow the van like its the Pied Piper and they can spend their time drooling all over themselves.

"Look, look, the van stopped at a McDonalds and she's trying to order - breaking news."

Less time to invent stories about Trump.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 05:57:35 pm »
Well, she could write a book on how not to run a campaign...or just STFU. She's past her sell by date.

I don't think she has one.  She'll be for sale until the day a house falls on her.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 06:00:19 pm »

Houses don't fall on Clintons.  Clintons drop houses on others!