Author Topic: Omaha man threatened to kill Sen. Joni Ernst at motorcycle charity ride  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omaha man threatened to kill Sen. Joni Ernst at motorcycle charity ride

Iowa Republican participates in fundraiser a day after suspect taken into custody

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Saturday, July 8, 2017

OMAHA — Sen. Joni Ernst led a charity motorcycle ride Saturday in Iowa, one day after a Nebraska man was arrested for threatening to kill her at the fundraiser.

Robert William Simet, 64, of Omaha was taken into custody Friday after telling employees at Loess Hills Harley-Davidson in Pacific Junction, Iowa, that “everybody in the government needs to be killed off” and specifically mentioning Mrs. Ernst.

“The unknown male went on to say that he knew Joni Ernst would be here Saturday and ‘I could kill her, they would kill me, it would not matter, I would win either way,’” said the affidavit filed Friday by FBI special agent Jonathan Robitaille.

As a result, the employee “took that to mean [Simet] was going to kill people if he showed up,” and workers “feared for the safety of US Senator Ernst,” said the agent.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/8/omaha-man-threatened-kill-sen-joni-ernst-motorcycl/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I hope they give him a sentence with imprisonment for a number of years.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Joni is a personal friend from my politics days back when she was a state senator. Nicest most down to earth person you can think of. Wish this guy would have done something stupid and gotten put down.
The Republic is lost.