Author Topic: 'Old Mosul will be their graveyard': Iraqi troops squeeze ISIS to its final few metres and claim victory will be declared in the city within HOURS  (Read 572 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Old Mosul will be their graveyard': Iraqi troops squeeze ISIS to its final few metres and claim victory will be declared in the city within HOURS

Iraqi security forces are set to declare victory in Mosul after obliterating ISIS, according to state television
    It is thought only a few hundred jihadis remain in the Old City neighbourhood after a huge onslaught
    Government forces have been trying to drive out the terror group since October last year
    Soldiers have been pictured celebrating the impending victory against the jihadist terror group

By Scott Campbell and Dave Burke For Mailonline

Published: 03:56 EDT, 8 July 2017 | Updated: 08:03 EDT, 8 July 2017

Iraqi security forces are set to declare victory in Mosul within 'a matter of hours' with local media reporting that Islamic State has been all but forced out of the city.

A huge onslaught has seen the jihadists' last bastion in the city fall, state TV has reported, following air strikes and artillery salvoes.

The country's state broadcaster said: 'We are seeing now the last metres (of the battle) and then victory will be announced. It's a matter of hours.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677122/Victory-Mosul-declared-amid-ISIS-collapse.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I imagine the Iraqis are in no mood to take prisoners.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I imagine the Iraqis are in no mood to take prisoners.

Considering ISIS battle tactics, wise they don't.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Here's an instance where "kill them... kill them all!" is actually a reasonable and rational response...

Offline skeeter

Here's an instance where "kill them... kill them all!" is actually a reasonable and rational response...

In the immortal words of Major "Hammerin' Hank" Elrod USMC, "kill the sunsabitches".