Author Topic: "She's Not On Our Radar" Progressives May Not Support Kamala Harris In 2020  (Read 398 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Thank Dog. She isn't nationally known well enough to be recognized as the very definition of Corrupto-crat.

dailycaller
Phillip Stucky
4:54 PM 07/07/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/07/shes-not-on-our-radar-progressives-may-not-support-kamala-harris-in-2020/

Many progressive voters question whether Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris of California would represent them if she campaigned against President Donald Trump in 2020, according to report released Friday.

Despite her rising popularity on the national stage, progressive voters are unsure just how the freshman senator would represent them if she were to run for the White House.

“She’s not on our radar,” RoseAnn DeMuro, a supporter of former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, told the New York Times about Harris’ potential White House run. “She’s one of the people the Democratic Party is putting up. In terms of where the progressives live, I don’t think there’s any ‘there’ there.” DeMuro heads National Nurses United, as well as the California Nurses Association.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
She'll be asked to be on the ticket in 2020, as the VP running mate -- barring some complete breakdown in governance in California.  She's an ideal Demwit candidate -- race carder, no use for the US Constitution or Bill of Rights, and a favorite of Queen Jerry.  I think she's the one that Soetero publicly praised her looks a few years ago, and of course was given a pass for doing so.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Wingnut

She is black.  She is Liberal. She has a vagina.  What is not to like?