Author Topic: Why Hate Trump When The People Attacking Him Are So Much Worse?.. John Hawkins  (Read 1148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Why Hate Trump When The People Attacking Him Are So Much Worse?
John Hawkins
7/8/2017 12:01:00 AM - John Hawkins

The difficulty in judging any man is that his actions must be judged on both their merit and on the context of the times he lives in. Donald Trump is a product of the times in which we live.

Unfortunately, we live in a post-constitutional era. We live in a powerful nation that’s in a steep economic and moral decline. We live in a country where most Americans believe their kids won’t have it as good as they do. We live in a country that is spending money at an unsustainable rate, headed for a debt-driven economic collapse and no one is doing anything of significance about it.

In other words, this is one of the most dangerous times in our nation’s history.

Meanwhile, since the vast majority of Republicans in Congress have been indifferent, out of touch and unwilling to fight for the people who put them in office, many conservatives have given up on them. If they had a slogan, it would be, “If You Want More Than Talk, We’re Not Whom You Want.”

Worse yet, the Left is run by people who wouldn’t be acting much differently if their stated goal is to destroy the country.

morehttps://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2017/07/08/why-hate-trump-when-the-people-attacking-him-are-so-much-worse-n2352106
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have been very conflicted and split IMO of DJT.  At the time of the primaries, I found him to be a disgusting POS, and unfit to lead this country.  I'm ready to eat partial crow.

6 months in, I still think he is a despicable piece of shit as a human.  He's garbage.  He is not on the surface presidential, and cringingly embarrassing.

OTOH.....   He has done much more right than wrong in governing.  His attempt to cut the nuts off Fedzilla, has been refreshing.  His flipping off the envirowhackos has been outstanding.  Tossing away decades of useless bureaucratic statutes and regulations should be giving all of us conservatives reasons to smile.

That is why I have really toned down any criticism of the POTUS.  Making mass liberal heads explode has been a bonus. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I have been very conflicted and split IMO of DJT.  At the time of the primaries, I found him to be a disgusting POS, and unfit to lead this country.  I'm ready to eat partial crow.

6 months in, I still think he is a despicable piece of shit as a human.  He's garbage.  He is not on the surface presidential, and cringingly embarrassing.

OTOH.....   He has done much more right than wrong in governing.  His attempt to cut the nuts off Fedzilla, has been refreshing.  His flipping off the envirowhackos has been outstanding.  Tossing away decades of useless bureaucratic statutes and regulations should be giving all of us conservatives reasons to smile.

That is why I have really toned down any criticism of the POTUS.  Making mass liberal heads explode has been a bonus.

Well said.

Offline endicom

The difficulty in judging any man is that his actions must be judged on both their merit and on the context of the times he lives in.

That's true. Unless you want an absolute dictator, you will accept who deals with the world as it is. Don't we all deal with the world as it is?

Oceander

A pox on all of them, then.   The lesser of two evils is still evil.