Author Topic: Ivanka sits in for Trump at G20  (Read 572 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ivanka sits in for Trump at G20
« on: July 09, 2017, 12:28:54 am »
Ivanka sits in for Trump at G20

http://start.att.net/news/read/category/news/article/afp-ivanka_sits_in_for_trump_at_g20-afp

This just isn't right.  Ivanka is a daughter not an elected official to represent the U.S.A during a world leader meeting.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Ivanka sits in for Trump at G20
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 12:33:03 am »
Also posted in World News, FYI
I posted this:

This was one of the things I worried about in a Trump presidency. Ivanka did handbags and clothing- what is she doing at the G20. She has no qualifications to be an advisor. She is a climate change advocate and espouses other leftist positions.

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 12:36:48 am »
Lots of folks were just peachy and fine with the warnings about a monarchy.

Anything was better than Hillary.

And... the wall.

So now we have a Princess in line for the throne of succession.

After all, the other side was just as peachy for having Queen Hillary crowned.

And Royalty can suggest policy be enacted.

So what if no one elected her?  She's the daughter of the king!

Ivanka Trump makes her case for national paid family leave program
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 12:40:37 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 12:41:17 am »
Lots of folks were just peachy and fine with the warnings about a monarchy.

Anything was better than Hillary.

And... the wall.

Ivanka Trump makes her case for national paid family leave program

Yes it appears we do have a monarchy.  We warned them.  Isn't there a law about children representing the U.S. in place of the President?  What was she doing there anyway?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 12:43:08 am »
Also posted in World News, FYI
I posted this:

This was one of the things I worried about in a Trump presidency. Ivanka did handbags and clothing- what is she doing at the G20. She has no qualifications to be an advisor. She is a climate change advocate and espouses other leftist positions.

And I wonder when the Trump bandwagon is going to show up to support Ivanka and her leftist idea's she is pushing?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 12:44:16 am »
Political dynasties are un-American to me. These people think they are royalty. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 12:51:05 am »
Political dynasties are un-American to me. These people think they are royalty. **nononono*

Most of Hollywierd and most of the Northeastern mega-millionaires and billionaires consider themselves 'royalty' and are treated as such by the media and they expected to be treated as such by those of us they consider the 'little people'.

Money buys everything, including power.

One power is bought, money is no longer the desire. 

Control is the desire.

Sadly, as we saw over the last sets of elections, the people want a king.  Just like Ancient Israel.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 12:51:44 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775