Author Topic: Melania Trump shines on global stage with her diplomatic skills, grace  (Read 680 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania Trump shines on global stage with her diplomatic skills, grace
Washington Times, Jul 6, 2017

The news media continues to snipe at the White House. But there’s some Trump triumph as well. First lady Melania Trump is earning accolades for her grace on the global stage this week. Yes, an admiring press chronicles every fabulous ensemble she wears down to the last fashion detail. But they also are applauding Mrs. Trump’s demeanor and diplomatic skills during her second overseas tour.

“While in Poland this week, she delivered a powerful and assured speech,” wrote Chris Spargo of The Daily Mail, noting that Mrs. Trump simply “shines.”

The first lady appears up to the challenge of her official role.

“During visits both abroad and at home at the White House, Trump has spent time with many of the spouses of world leaders, most of whom are women. Despite language barriers and possible tensions between the countries, Trump seems to have helped establish cordial relations with these leading women,” wrote Vanity Fair columnist Erika Harwood.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/6/melania-trump-shines-on-global-stage-with-her-dipl/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Despite language barriers ,,,/

Actually, Melania does better than most in this area.  She speaks Slovenian, Serbo-Croatian, English, French, German and Italian. 

Offline Applewood

I have to say I do like the First Lady.  After 8 years of that miserable witch, Michelle Obama, Mrs. Trump is a welcome change. 

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I have to say I do like the First Lady.  After 8 years of that miserable witch, Michelle Obama, Mrs. Trump is a welcome change.

blij26

Could not have said it better, @Applewood

Plus, I think she's beautiful - love her clothes and style
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:58:07 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

Thanks @Freya

I really don't have to see a glamorous fashionable First Lady.  I just want one with grace and class.  People made a lot of negative comments about Michelle's outer appearance.  That was unimportant to me.  What I didn't like was her obvious hatred for the little people -- white and black.  She is an evil, mean-spirited, cold-hearted person, and I happen to believe that an ugly heart makes even the most glamorous person ugly. 

Mrs. Trump has the looks, but more importantly, she has beauty on the inside too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Mod1 doesn't this belong in the fashion section or general discussion?  This really isn't national news.

Just sayin...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Thanks @Freya

I really don't have to see a glamorous fashionable First Lady.  I just want one with grace and class.  People made a lot of negative comments about Michelle's outer appearance.  That was unimportant to me.  What I didn't like was her obvious hatred for the little people -- white and black.  She is an evil, mean-spirited, cold-hearted person, and I happen to believe that an ugly heart makes even the most glamorous person ugly. 

Mrs. Trump has the looks, but more importantly, she has beauty on the inside too.

Once again, you've said it far better than I. Hurray! and thanks @Applewood
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 08:46:02 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️