Author Topic: High-ranking priest caught in cocaine-fueled gay orgy in Vatican apartment  (Read 1118 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thu Jul 6, 2017 - 11:59 am EST
High-ranking priest caught in cocaine-fueled gay orgy in Vatican apartment

ROME, July 5, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) -- A high-ranking Vatican monsignor who is a secretary to one of Pope Francis’ closest collaborators was arrested by Vatican police after they caught him hosting a cocaine-fueled homosexual orgy in a building right next to St. Peter’s Basilica.

Monsignor Luigi Capozzi, 49, was caught by Vatican gendarmerie in a raid some two months ago that took place in the former Palace of the Holy Office.

While the top Vatican officials have been mute about the raid, Italian media broke the story last week after receiving inside information.

Vatican police allegedly caught the monsignor, whom Italian media called an "ardent supporter of Pope Francis,” after tenants in the building complained repeatedly about constant comings and goings of visitors to the building during all hours of the night. The building is currently being used by various high-ranking churchmen, including prefects, presidents, and secretaries to the Roman Curia.

Continued: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/high-ranking-monsignor-with-link-to-pope-francis-caught-in-cocaine-fueled-g

Amazingly bad story, I'm not sure if this was posted anywhere in these forums.

Vatican gay orgy: 12 facts you need to know

Here are 12 facts about the scandal.

1. Vatican police arrested Monsignor Luigi Capozzi, 49, some two months ago during a raid in which he was caught in the act of hosting a cocaine-fueled gay orgy in the former Palace of the Holy Office.

2. Capozzi managed to evade suspicion from Italian police by using a BMW luxury car with license plates of the Holy See, which made him practically immune to stops and searches. This privilege, usually reserved for high-ranking prelates, allowed the monsignor to transport cocaine for his frequent homosexual orgies without being stopped by the Italian police.

3. The Vatican-owned building in which the raid happened is currently being used by various high-ranking churchmen, including prefects, presidents, and secretaries to the Roman Curia. Police became suspicious after tenants in the building complained repeatedly about constant comings and goings of visitors to the building during all hours of the night.

4. At the time of the arrest, Capozzi was allegedly so high on cocaine that he was hospitalized for detoxification for a short period in the Pius XI clinic in Rome.

Continued: https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/vatican-gay-sex-orgy-12-facts-you-need-to-know

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:29:20 pm by TomSea »

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
IOW, if Frannie has his way, this perp will be the next Pope.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Disgusting. I am a former Catholic and this is just one of the reasons.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Disgusting. I am a former Catholic and this is just one of the reasons.
The tendrils of evil reach everywhere there are people. Thankfully these were caught and outed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mom MD

The tendrils of evil reach everywhere there are people. Thankfully these were caught and outed.

It is looking like the Catholic Church will combine with the gay mafia, the liberal protestants and Islam to form the end time ones world religion that will combine with the global government to usher in Armageddon.  Christians everywhere best have oil in their lamps.  The Bridegroom cometh!
God is still in control

Online Smokin Joe

It is looking like the Catholic Church will combine with the gay mafia, the liberal protestants and Islam to form the end time ones world religion that will combine with the global government to usher in Armageddon.  Christians everywhere best have oil in their lamps.  The Bridegroom cometh!
If the Catholic Church does that, I step away. There will be no choice.

But I am wary of finger pointers who find fault through the history of a nearly two thousand year old church and yet fail to look in their own pews. This was one man, and those accompanying him, corrupted by evil, rooted out and arrested by the Vatican Police. Not hidden, but in the news.

I will note the Catholic Church still stands against this sort of behaviour, gay "marriage", and abortion, while some Synods and Denominations elsewhere have fallen short of that mark.

I am afraid we need to put everything to the test, spiritually, and see where the chips fall. There is good and evil everywhere, and, with people, it is never a question of organizational purity.

We will see. With this Pope, there is much he has said I do not agree with, and it is possible he could seek to reverse church doctrine.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So is this one priest or is this a network, and if so how many supported Francis to get him into office?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

Amazingly bad story, I'm not sure if this was posted anywhere in these forums.
They should be ex-communicated immediately....one would think.

Online Smokin Joe

So is this one priest or is this a network, and if so how many supported Francis to get him into office?
Monsignor won't get a Pope in. You must be a Cardinal and a member of the Curia to vote. That's a long way up the food chain from Monsignor. (Priest, Monsignor, Bishop, Archbishop, Cardinal...)

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

Monsignor won't get a Pope in. You must be a Cardinal and a member of the Curia to vote. That's a long way up the food chain from Monsignor. (Priest, Monsignor, Bishop, Archbishop, Cardinal...)
@Smokin Joe

I am a Catholic.  I don't run the Vatican, don't run a Catholic diocese in any state.  I attend our church where I have wonderful Catholic friends and the Priest is a holy man of God.  However, he is human.  I have said before he was a Marine sniper - good for him.  There are so many millions of humans that are Catholic, some are going to screw up "bigly".  I am glad this guy at the Vatican was caught.  His problem is with God, not my Catholic church.

Offline Night Hides Not

@Smokin Joe

I am a Catholic.  I don't run the Vatican, don't run a Catholic diocese in any state.  I attend our church where I have wonderful Catholic friends and the Priest is a holy man of God.  However, he is human.  I have said before he was a Marine sniper - good for him.  There are so many millions of humans that are Catholic, some are going to screw up "bigly".  I am glad this guy at the Vatican was caught.  His problem is with God, not my Catholic church.

I converted to Catholicism about 20 years ago. Up until then, I would occasionally attend Mass with my wife, but that was about it. When we moved to North Texas, we found our spiritual home, St. Ann parish in Coppell. At the time, it was about 1000 families, and a relatively young parish of perhaps ten years.

Our priest was the driving force behind the growth of that parish. He took no prisoners, and often gave homilies that bothered some of the cafeteria Catholics. Upon his passing in 2004, I discovered the reason for the antipathy that existed between our parish and the Dallas Diocese: he testified for the plaintiffs in the Rudy Kos trial. When Fr. Kos came to him for guidance, it was not in a confessional.

St. Ann continues to grow, and is now the largest parish in the Diocese of Dallas, with approximately 8000 families.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Exactly! (Although ours was a businessman, and not a sniper.) This thing at the Vatican isn't being hidden, but brought out into the sunlight and dealt with. Good.
You find dirt in your house, you clean house, you don't abandon it or destroy it.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Glad to hear that. After two rock solid Popes, we get Francis voted in, and it kind of makes you wonder if the Roman Catholic church has been infiltrated.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

Glad to hear that. After two rock solid Popes, we get Francis voted in, and it kind of makes you wonder if the Roman Catholic church has been infiltrated.
Evil seeks to destroy good, 24/7. Consider that the Catholic Church still stands against abortion, homosexual 'marriage', and the majority of the Liberal agenda, and everything will be done by the purveyors of such (ultimately the one purveyor of misery) to weaken or destroy that opposition to evil.
This sort of capitulation to temptation, temptation which is scripturally referred to as "abomination", is damaging, but is a broken window in the structure of the Church. The window will be replaced. The Church will stand.
I cannot attribute this behaviour to Pope Francis, after all, it has been outed and dealt with (so far) under his reign, but there have been other policies which reek of the secularism of Marxist philosophy which I disagree with. Some Popes are better than others. After John Paul, few will shine as brightly, so it will take time to have another. We have been fortunate in the past.

C S Lewis