Author Topic: Schumer rips Tillerson remarks as 'disgraceful'  (Read 1135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer rips Tillerson remarks as 'disgraceful'
« on: July 07, 2017, 10:05:35 pm »
Schumer rips Tillerson remarks as 'disgraceful'
By Julia Manchester - 07/07/17 05:21 PM EDT

The Senate Democratic leader on Friday ripped Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, saying it was "disgraceful" for him to say the issue of Russia's meddling in last year's election was unresolved.

“For Secretary Tillerson to say that this issue will remain unresolved is disgraceful," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said in a statement. "To give equal credence to the findings of the American Intelligence Community and the assertion by Mr. Putin is a grave dereliction of duty and will only encourage Russia to further interfere in our elections in the future."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/341038-democrats-respond-to-trump-putin-meeting-tillerson-remarks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Schumer rips Tillerson remarks as 'disgraceful'
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 10:58:04 pm »
Chucky is just as annoying as McConnell and McCain.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 12:58:45 am »
Chucky is just as annoying as McConnell and McCain.
I first noticed how annoying Chucky was during his posturing at the Waco Hearings, back in '95. He has only refined that craft.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 01:10:22 am »
    The Federal Government needs to commission a study on the adverse effect of Hair Plugs on Male Stupidity and put Joe Biden in charge to insure representative results.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 01:29:34 am »
"Russia stole your vote" is the only thing the rats have to charge up their base and get some more morons to donate. 

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 05:05:34 pm »
Schumer's grave is another one I plan to piss on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert