Author Topic: ‘ENOUGH IS ENOUGH’: U.N. Ambassador Haley Withdraws America’s $500,000,000  (Read 1715 times)

rangerrebew

June 30, 2017 By William Chase
‘ENOUGH IS ENOUGH’: U.N. Ambassador Haley Withdraws America’s $500,000,000

Nikki Haley Finally Does What Needs To Be Done!

For decades the U.S. has been the predominant fund supplier of the U.N. Under Trump’s reign that is going to end. Each country is going to be required to pay its own representative portion of the expense. To that end U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley reports $500 million reduction in peacekeeping funds.

http://occupydeplorables.com/enough-is-enough-u-n-ambassador-haley-withdraws-americas-500000000/
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 08:34:51 am by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
THAT should get somebody's attention!   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

Excellent.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Excellent.

Tantamount to withholding the rent until the landlord makes necessary repairs. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

For decades the U.S. has been the predominant fund supplier of the U.N. Under Trump’s reign that is going to end. Each country is going to be required to pay its own representative portion of the expense. To that end U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley reports $500 million reduction in peacekeeping funds.

http://occupydeplorables.com/enough-is-enough-u-n-ambassador-haley-withdraws-americas-500000000/

Take the $500,000,000 and put it towards another peacekeeping fund; the WALL!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is great.  So far, Haley is certainly exceeding my expectations. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It would be really great if Haley had done this single handedly...but she didn't.

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The General Assembly on Friday agreed to a significant cut in the budget for the U.N.'s far-flung peacekeeping missions, a reduction that the Trump administration fought hard to achieve though it wanted an even larger decrease.

After lengthy and heated negotiations, the assembly's powerful budget committee agreed to a $7.3 billion budget for 14 peacekeeping missions for the year starting July 1, a $570 million cut from the current budget of $7.87 billion.

The 193-member world body voted by consensus to approve $6.8 billion. It also agreed to an additional $500 million for two missions that are in the throes of downsizing — the joint U.N.-African Union mission in Sudan's troubled western Darfur region and the U.N. peacekeeping mission in Haiti.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-06-30/un-agrees-to-cut-peacekeeping-budget-a-reduction-us-sought

Facts tend to get trampled and ignored when you use a fringe website with the name of "occupy deplorables".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

Tantamount to withholding the rent until the landlord makes necessary repairs. 

Could be a win-win, maybe they'll Evict US

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Yes !!!  A good start.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is great.  So far, Haley is certainly exceeding my expectations.

I really had my doubts about her in this position...glad to say they were unfounded.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I really had my doubts about her in this position...glad to say they were unfounded.

Only problem is she's being given credit for something that was decided on by the entire UN.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

HonestJohn

Only problem is she's being given credit for something that was decided on by the entire UN.

Consider the source and whether they'd have reason to boost the Trump administration.

It's pretty obvious it's a political action group and not a news site.

"occupydeplorables.com"...

I wonder if 'news' from "obamaisthesecondcoming.com" would have been received in the same unquestioning light?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:43:23 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Consider the source and whether they'd have reason to boost the Trump administration.

It's pretty obvious it's a political action group and not a news site.

"occupydeplorables.com"...

I wonder if 'news' from "obamaisthesecondcoming.com" would have been received in the same unquestioning light?

That's the reason I went back and found a link to a credible source that explained what really happened.

HonestJohn

That's the reason I went back and found a link to a credible source that explained what really happened.

The post was really meant for all those that commented as if this was really news and not propaganda.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:58:18 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The post was really meant for all those that commented as if this was really news and not propaganda.

:beer:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Take the $500,000,000 and put it towards another peacekeeping fund; the WALL!

Agree with that!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Instead of Agenda 21 they'll only be able to accomplish Agenda 20.5

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley reports $500 million reduction in peacekeeping funds.
Since the UN peacekeepers have never actually prevented a war, cool.

Of course, the upside is, in 1967, Nasser just sent 100s of 1000s of Egyptian troops into the Sinai, remilitarizing it like Hitler had the Rhineland, and told the UN forces to get their asses out, pronto.

This ended with the Six Day Ass-Whupping, during which time Israel, which at the time didn't even have a 24 hour broadcast station, and was tremendously outnumbered, caused the Egyptian forces in the Sinai to flee, or to direct friendly fire onto their own positions, or surrender by the thousands.

Syria got smashed and driven out of the Golan for the second or third time in 18 years, and eventually quietly sold the territory to Israel.  Jordan's 1948 ethnic cleansing of Jerusalem and the so-called West Bank came to an end.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert