Author Topic: Charlie Gard Family Friend Joins Nigel Farage to Beg Trump: 'Please Save this Baby'  (Read 627 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Charlie Gard Family Friend Joins Nigel Farage to Beg Trump: 'Please Save this Baby'
By Debra Heine July 6, 2017
chat 27 comments

A family friend of little Charlie Gard joined Nigel Farage on his LBC radio show Thursday in a final attempt to save the terminally ill 10-month-old baby.

As the state-approved "doomsday clock" moved closer to midnight for Charlie, Maria Tatalovic pleaded for President Trump to intervene and keep the baby alive.

“President Trump, I never thought I would actually direct a message to you but please save this baby,” Maria said. “We just need him to be released, transferred and receive treatment which will be paid for. We’re not asking for anyone to treat [Charlie] who doesn’t want to."

Continued: https://pjmedia.com/video/charlie-gard-family-friend-begs-president-trump-to-please-save-this-baby/

Offline RoosGirl

Seriously though, what do they think Trump is going to be able to do?  The pediatric hospital in Rome owned by the Vatican offered to take the boy and the gov't run hospital wouldn't let him go.  I think the truth is that this little guy is caught in a pissing match that the gov't hospital is not about lose.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Seriously though, what do they think Trump is going to be able to do?  The pediatric hospital in Rome owned by the Vatican offered to take the boy and the gov't run hospital wouldn't let him go.  I think the truth is that this little guy is caught in a pissing match that the gov't hospital is not about lose.

But Trump tweeted to the parents.