Author Topic: Living while dying: 'Little Buddha' wisdom from a terminally ill 'goofball'  (Read 1099 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Quite an amazing story; sad but very inspirational:

Living while dying: 'Little Buddha' wisdom from a terminally ill 'goofball'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/05/health/claire-wineland-cystic-fibrosis-eprise/index.html

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

I did goofballs once. I think it was secobarbital or some shit. Man was that a low stress day.

Offline rodamala

I did goofballs once. I think it was secobarbital or some shit. Man was that a low stress day.

@Frank Cannon

High as a kite, everybody!  Goofballs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0GymrALX8Q

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

:silly: Definitely not something you want to chase with a shot of scotch!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Wingnut

Man I miss the 70's  or was it Man I missed the 70's?

Goofballs were some mellow stuff.  Not to be confused with Speedballs.  Cuz that shit will knock you up!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What an impressive young lady!

Offline Suppressed

Sadly, secobarbital seems impossible to get anymore, even with a prescription.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn