Author Topic: Honor killing: Muslim woman buried alive by her family, ‘Please brother, don’t kill me:’  (Read 1087 times)

rangerrebew

Honor killing: Muslim woman buried alive by her family, ‘Please brother, don’t kill me:’
By Pamela Geller - on July 5, 2017

The numbers of honor killings are rising despite “increased awareness of the crime.” And why not? Honor killing and violence is in accordance with Islamic mores and tradition. Increased awareness would result in an increase in honor violence.

A recent survey showed that 91 percent of honor killings worldwide are committed by Muslims, and 84 percent of honor killings in the United States were done by Muslims. This is no surprise. A manual of Islamic law approved by Al-Azhar, the most respected authority in Sunni Islam, stipulates that “retaliation is obligatory…against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right.” However, “not subject to retaliation” is “a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring’s offspring.” In other words, Islamic law sets no penalty for a parent who kills his child. Also, the legal codes of Jordan, Syria, and other Muslim countries have substantially reduced penalties for honor murders as compared to other murders, and Islamic clerics have resisted efforts to stiffen penalties for honor killings.

http://pamelageller.com/2017/07/muslim-woman-buried-alive-by-her-familu.html/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:24:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

Barbarians, and we are letting more and more of them in here every day.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe wrote:
"Barbarians..."

Compared to many muslims, your average barbarian comes across as a civilized gentleman...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess the real question is " Who does the other 16% of honor killings in the US?"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Joe Wooten

I guess the real question is " Who does the other 16% of honor killings in the US?"

Latins

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Joe Wooten

I didn't know they did such a thing.

It's usually illiterate Mexican/central American peasants who can barely speak Spanish, much less English. They still carry the old tribal honor customs with them when they migrate.

Offline Smokin Joe

It's usually illiterate Mexican/central American peasants who can barely speak Spanish, much less English. They still carry the old tribal honor customs with them when they migrate.
Well, migrate them back.

C S Lewis