Author Topic: Breaking: Fox News slapped with more sexual harassment accusations, anchor suspended  (Read 1128 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Dang. I liked Charles and a friend who used to work for FBN always spoke highly of him.

Fox News is being hit with more allegations of sexual harassment as Fox News Business host Charles Payne is suspended while they investigate the accusations against him.

Payne hosts the “Making Money” show concentrating on politics and the stock market. Fox News announced that he was being suspended after the end of his show Wednesday....

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/06/breaking-fox-news-slapped-with-more-sexual-harassment-accusations-anchor-suspended/?utm_content=bufferd3fbb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Fox News host had admitted to a three-year “romantic relationship” with a “married female political analyst” to the National Enquirer. In the statement he apologized to his wife and children.

Huffington Post reporter Yashar Ali reported that the woman was Scottie Nell Hughes, a frequent cable news guest and defender of President Trump.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is a shock....why can't these guys keep their pants zipped up!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Seriously. Something rotten over there.

Offline Suppressed

Well, the LA Times says the married woman in question admitted that she carried on the relationship because she "believed he would help her chances of landing a position at the network".  I wouldn't consider her blameless, either.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Another sexual harassment scandal for Fox as it fires its head of sports programming in L.A.
Meg James | Contact Reporter
July 3, 2017
http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-fox-sports-jamie-horowitz-sex-harassment-20170703-story.html

Rupert Murdoch’s media company has been struggling for nearly a year to contain a sexual harassment scandal that has engulfed its Fox News unit in New York. Now, fresh allegations of a boorish workplace culture are dogging yet another unit — this time in Los Angeles — as Fox Sports announced that it had abruptly fired its controversial head of sports programming.

Jamie Horowitz’s dismissal Monday came about a week after Fox began investigating allegations of sexual harassment in the workplace in its sports division. The company interviewed several women at L.A.-based Fox Sports about Horowitz’s behavior, according to a person familiar with the investigation who was not authorized to publicly discuss it.

The women included prominent on-air personalities and show producers, according to two people who requested anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the investigation.

[...]

Fox Sports is a profitable arm of Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox media company. Horowitz, 40, a former ESPN executive, ripped a page from Fox News’ playbook by introducing loud and opinionated pundits who argue about issues in sports. The shows often feature an attractive young woman who serves as a foil for the boisterous men.

Sports Illustrated on Monday reported that a production assistant told human resources executives at Fox Sports that Horowitz once tried to kiss her. “I have been working in sports for a long time, and no one has ever been that bold with me,” the unidentified woman told the magazine. “I saw him at Fox one day, and he said he wanted to catch up.… The hook was that he could get me more work.”

[Excerpt.]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Charles Payne?  Seriously?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, the LA Times says the married woman in question admitted that she carried on the relationship because she "believed he would help her chances of landing a position at the network".  I wouldn't consider her blameless, either.

Based on a that fact (consensual) how can she claim harassment. Sounds like we don't have the whole story.

To be sexual harassment all intent is unwelcome.  ...(or) activity was initiated after relationship ended,
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 08:48:14 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'll bet she was a good lay. Batshit crazy irrational bitches usually are.