Author Topic: TOWNHALL: Mainstream Media Is IGNORING Trump’s Sex Trafficking Busts  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

TOWNHALL: Mainstream Media Is IGNORING Trump’s Sex Trafficking Busts
06 Jul, 2017 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The media has ignored the staggering number of sexual predators that have been arrested since President Trump came into office. There are a number of theories out there over why this is the case. I think there are several factors here. First off, the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. I personally don’t believe in these particular sex trafficking allegations at all that are purported to involve Hillary Clinton. It has hurt actual efforts to nail very real pedophiles out there because no one wants to go near that subject now. Second, the media doesn’t want to cover anything that makes Trump look good. And lastly, the Milo Yiannopoulos controversy which has been distorted and misreported.

http://rightwingnews.com/donald-trump/townhall-mainstream-media-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 02:43:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Wow. I Didnt know Trump was out there himself making these busts.

Offline the_doc

TOWNHALL: Mainstream Media Is IGNORING Trump’s Sex Trafficking Busts
06 Jul, 2017 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The media has ignored the staggering number of sexual predators that have been arrested since President Trump came into office. There are a number of theories out there over why this is the case. I think there are several factors here. First off, the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. I personally don’t believe in these particular sex trafficking allegations at all that are purported to involve Hillary Clinton. It has hurt actual efforts to nail very real pedophiles out there because no one wants to go near that subject now. Second, the media doesn’t want to cover anything that makes Trump look good. And lastly, the Milo Yiannopoulos controversy which has been distorted and misreported.

http://rightwingnews.com/donald-trump/townhall-mainstream-media-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts/

Terresa says the MSM is ignoring stuff and doing so because reporting the stuff would make Trump look good.  She is correct as far as that goes. 

But that amounts to an assertion that the media ignores stuff that it should not ignore.  The MSM has ulterior motives of covering things up.  Sometimes their bias is so bad that they mock scenarios as "conspiracy theories" or "Satanic panic" when those scenarios are true.    And they thereby wind up fooling even a lot of conservatives.  I'm afraid that Terresa is one of them.

I strongly suspect that the Pizzagate stuff is real.  I see no reason to dismiss Pizzagat/Pedogate--and quite a few reasons not to dismiss it.