Author Topic: Outrage Grows After #CNNBlackmail Begins to Trend Worldwide, Network Imploding  (Read 2586 times)

Offline anubias

Nuthin but lying trash on both sides.

Start watering the plants with gatoraide because that's the kind of wizardry we're dealing with.

You might want to be careful about "lying trash."  I may be trash, but I'm not a liar as you attempted to call me earlier today.  I never saw your response to the replies of proof, btw.  ;)

Silver Pines

I blame the media for being what they are. Trump for being what he is. Both of them for playing off each other. But mostly, the public for feeding those monsters over and over and over, giving them attention, and encouraging them to continue to reduce society to Idiocracy.

Precisely.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Precisely.

Funny thing is that its not trending worldwide and the {Insult Redacted} are busy declaring that twitter is trying to help CNN by "silencing" their screeching.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:23:23 pm by MOD3 »

Offline anubias

Funny thing is that its not trending worldwide and the {redacted} are busy declaring that twitter is trying to help CNN by "silencing" their screeching.

#CNNBlackmail has indeed been trending worldwide today.  1.3 million tweets the last time i looked.  Twitter did indeed remove it from the trending column while it was at its peak.  Numbers are numbers that can be easily verified.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:28:04 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Remember, folks,

Angry people do stupid things.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

#CNNBlackmail has indeed been trending worldwide today.  1.3 million tweets the last time i looked.  Twitter did indeed remove it from the trending column while it was at its peak.  Numbers are numbers that can be easily verified.

You will find that there is a certain class of poster that makes shit up as they go along hoping that there are one or two uninformed rubes to believe it....until someone lays a truth bomb to blow up the stupidity.

Offline Frank Cannon

Remember, folks,

Angry people do stupid things.

Does that mean stupid people do angry things?

Offline Smokin Joe

Does that mean stupid people do angry things?
Sometimes.

Some of them are too stupid to be offended.

Even when Liberals go and get all offended for them, they just don't get it.  :smokin:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline anubias

You will find that there is a certain class of poster that makes shit up as they go along hoping that there are one or two uninformed rubes to believe it....until someone lays a truth bomb to blow up the stupidity.

:beer:

Offline Cripplecreek

Lying alt right trash.

Offline Cripplecreek

Neo Alinskyite alt right pigs.

and still liars

The pig doesn't like the answers Johnson got so she calls for more alt right backup.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Neo Alinskyite alt right pigs.

and still liars

The pig doesn't like the answers Johnson got so she calls for more alt right backup.

Is there anyone you don't think is a liar?  You were throwing that around yesterday and were proven wrong.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ah, Twitter. @roamer_1  said he felt this earthquake last night @Cripplecreek . I found this headline looking for the story this morning.

Yellowstone earthquake causes Twitter users to predict apocalypse
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:05:38 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GourmetDan

Like it or not, with a 'presidential' president this would've never happened.

Unfortunately for the media (esp CNN), they have failed to recognize that huge numbers of people are tired of 'presidential' presidents...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Like it or not, with a 'presidential' president this would've never happened.

Thanks for the humor, I needed a laugh.

Offline roamer_1

Yellowstone earthquake causes Twitter users to predict apocalypse

@bigheadfred
Folks have no idea how big this country is.
There was an eruption, but I changed my shorts and everything was fine.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sometimes.

Some of them are too stupid to be offended.

Even when Liberals go and get all offended for them, they just don't get it.  :smokin:
Could that also pertain to Forrest Gump, one of my all-time favorite movie characters?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

Could that also pertain to Forrest Gump, one of my all-time favorite movie characters?
"Stupid is as stupid does."

C S Lewis