Author Topic: The Savior! Obama Tells Dems He's Back To Rebuild The Party He Helped Destroy  (Read 497 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
And Yet, there are those who say there is no God.
Go Barry Go! 'Help' the Democrats!  :cheerlead:

townhall
Matt Vespa
Posted: Jul 03, 2017 2:15 PM

[excerpt]

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/07/03/the-savior-obama-tells-democrats-hes-here-to-rebuild-the-party-he-helped-destroy-n2349822

The savior is returning. Barack Obama may get back into the trenches to help his party, which was widely expected, especially with the midterm season upon us. The former president is reportedly having regular check-ins with Democratic Party leaders, with speculation that he’s aiming to rebuild the party he helped destroy over the course of his presidency. The era of the permanent Democratic majority that was talked about pervasively post-2008 crashed and burned after the 2010 midterms. Democrats passed a $1 trillion stimulus that didn’t do much and Obamacare saddled the middle class with skyrocketing premiums, less competition, and less choice. Most importantly, it was sold to the American voter as a lie. Remember if you like your plan/doctor, you can keep it under Obamacare? Well, you couldn’t keep your plan, nor could you keep your doctor.

Since Obama’s presidency, the Democratic Party has been decimated across the country. The GOP now controls two-thirds of the governorships, the White House, Congress, and 69/99 state legislatures. They’re the dominant political force in the country. The Democrats went all in on Obama, building the party around the man. It paid off in some way—they did win two back-to-back presidential elections, but he’s gone. As of now, there’s no clue as to who’s in charge of the Democratic Party. It should be Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez, but he seems hesitant to assume that role. So, the Left is going to use the man who burnt down the house to try and fix it. Where Obama will make his resurgence in the political fight will be on the fundraising circuit, with some dabbling in Virginia’s gubernatorial election this year to kick things off (via The Hill):
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And he'll grift it for all the money he can suck out of it.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

The shoe shine boy has returned!

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Ah, one of his few famous quotes, in 2010 when dems were worried about a repeat of the 1994 debacle, his sneering dismissal "You didn't have ME then". Gotta wonder how happy they are to have him now?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline the_doc

Zounds!

(I've always wanted to use that word.  This is my first ever usage thereof in writing.)