Author Topic: CSPAN: United Nations Security Council Meeting on North Korea (Airing LIVE Wednesday, Jul 05 3:00pm EDT on C-SPAN)  (Read 437 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
 July 5, 2017
United Nations Security Council Meeting on North Korea

The United Nations Security Council meet to discuss North Korea’s test launch of a new intercontinental ballistic missile, and efforts to prevent the government there from further development of its nuclear program.

Airing LIVE Wednesday, Jul 05 3:00pm EDT on C-SPAN

https://www.c-span.org/video/?430907-1/united-nations-security-council-meeting-north-korea

Offline Suppressed

It's good that Japan is on the Security Council now.  But their term ends this year.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

LOL...it might be a translation error, but I think Senegal just unintentionally insulted the chair!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn